ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English letter from College / University?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

okcancel
Newly Registered

English letter from College / University?

Post by okcancel » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:36 pm

I am planning to apply in Sep. I completed my graduation, B.C.S. Bachelor of computer Science from University of Pune and college Modern College. Modern college is affiliated to University of Pune. Can I submit a letter from my college for medium of instruction is in english. or do I have to provide a letter from University of Pune? Will my letter from college be valid?

grant1
Member of Standing

Re: English letter from College / University?

Post by grant1 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:54 pm

its not accepted by UKBA anyways

okcancel wrote:I am planning to apply in Sep. I completed my graduation, B.C.S. Bachelor of computer Science from University of Pune and college Modern College. Modern college is affiliated to University of Pune. Can I submit a letter from my college for medium of instruction is in english. or do I have to provide a letter from University of Pune? Will my letter from college be valid?

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:19 pm

you can only satisfy the english requirement if your degree is on the UKBA tier1 tool or by taking the english language exam.
okcancel wrote:I am planning to apply in Sep. I completed my graduation, B.C.S. Bachelor of computer Science from University of Pune and college Modern College. Modern college is affiliated to University of Pune. Can I submit a letter from my college for medium of instruction is in english. or do I have to provide a letter from University of Pune? Will my letter from college be valid?

okcancel
Newly Registered

Post by okcancel » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:34 pm

Yes degree is on the UKBA tier1 tool.

[quote="grant1"]you can only satisfy the english requirement if your degree is on the UKBA tier1 tool or by taking the english language exam.