ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zshaan21
Pakistan

MN1 Form

Post by zshaan21 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:15 pm

Dear Team,

I hope all of you are well.

I have applied for my kids MN1 visa on 23 February 2020, unfortunately due to recent Covid 19 issue their bio metric appointment was cancelled on last minute and they booked us a new appointment on 11 May 2020. I and my wife are on ILR since 6 Jan 2020 and kids PBS dependent leave to remain is valid until 30 July 2020.

I assume as per the current situation, their application will take a bit longer to process. Can we travel abroad, as their current PBS dependent leave is valid until 30 July 2020?

We need to travel abroad after 15 May 2020 for some medical reason subject to travel restriction of the UK Government (Urgent travel policy).

Look forward to hearing you soon.

Kind Regards,
Zeeshan

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: MN1 Form

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:46 pm

Travel has no effect on citizenship applications. You are free to travel
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice