ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Absence in entrepreneur visa

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Auma
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Absence in entrepreneur visa

Post by Auma » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:57 pm

Hi I am a bit confused , need your help I was on tier 1 entrepreneur visa from February 2015 to February 2020. During this 5 years I spent 4 months in each year outside of Uk means around 600 days. I got ILR in February 2020. So can I got out of UK for 90 days while having ILR.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Absence in entrepreneur visa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:00 pm

The absence limit for citizenships Iia 450 days in the 5 years immediately preceding date of application and 00 days in the 12 months before date of application.

This applies to all 5 year route citizenship applications, regardless of your route to ilr.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.