ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

1 Year Period; Three Companies

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nishantchawla
Newly Registered

1 Year Period; Three Companies

Post by nishantchawla » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:27 pm

Hello All,

I am shifted to a new company soon. This is my third in 6 years of career. But all the transition is happening in this year; from company A to company B and from company B to company C.

I was in company A for over 5 years before shifting to company B in February 2008. I'll be again shifting to company C in September 2008.

Now, I’ll be applying for Tier1 in November 2008. So, if you see the one year window November 2007 to October 2008, it’ll be three different companies, three different sets of source of income documents and probably three different bank accounts. Will try to use the current salary account in the next company, if possible.

Now, is this a problem? How does it reduce the probability of my getting through the Tier 1 visa process? What questions can I expect in the visa interview?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: 1 Year Period; Three Companies

Post by geriatrix » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:28 pm

nishantchawla wrote:Now, is this a problem? How does it reduce the probability of my getting through the Tier 1 visa process?
No, and this has no bearing on your application.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!