ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR rights

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shohjura
United Kingdom

ILR rights

Post by shohjura » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:06 pm

Hey guys,
Might sound bit odd question, but wanted to ask it anyway.
So I am on a T1 ent visa which will end in Oct 2020, but have been eligible to apply for indefinite leave to remain long residence since Jan 2020 due to having lived in the uk for the last 10 years legally without gaps.
My question-is there anything that allows me now to work for any employer, basically have the same rights as ILR without applying for visa since I am already eligible for ILR already? The issue is because home office priority service is closed and I cannot apply for same day service.

Thanks for help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR rights

Post by CR001 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:08 pm

No there is no such rule. You need ilr first to have any benefit of the ilr work for anyone employer. Until you get ilr, you can only work for your own business.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

shohjura
United Kingdom

Re: ILR rights

Post by shohjura » Sun Apr 19, 2020 5:10 pm

cool, cheers dude