ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Name in the payslip and the bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

CraveforUK
Newly Registered

Name in the payslip and the bank statement

Post by CraveforUK » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:47 pm

Hi,

The salary payslips have my givename and the middle initial and the last name initial whereas my bank stament has all the names expanded.

For ex : Payslip has John.G.K whereas the bank statement has 'G' and 'K' expanded also.

Will this create any problem ?

However, the Net salary mentioned in the payslips exactly matches with the amount credited in the bank.

Please let me know if this is an issue.

Thanks & Regards

saurabh_gyl

Re: Name in the payslip and the bank statement

Post by saurabh_gyl » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:44 am

Hi CraveforUK

I think it would be better if you can get an affidavit from notory stating that both the name belong to the same person. In my case my degre has only my first name while my passport and all other docs have my full name. in last year of my degree i got my name changed legally from [fistname] to [firstname surmae] legally. i have got a notory affidavit stating all this.
Experts any advice ?

CraveforUK wrote:Hi,

The salary payslips have my givename and the middle initial and the last name initial whereas my bank stament has all the names expanded.

For ex : Payslip has John.G.K whereas the bank statement has 'G' and 'K' expanded also.

Will this create any problem ?

However, the Net salary mentioned in the payslips exactly matches with the amount credited in the bank.

Please let me know if this is an issue.

Thanks & Regards
Regards,
Saurabh

bkarthikisc

Re: Name in the payslip and the bank statement

Post by bkarthikisc » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:57 pm

Hi,

I had also done the same - got an affidavit from a notary in UK stating that the name on my degree and the name on the passport are the one and the same.

Cheers,
karthik