ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (O) ILR Approved

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Faizta
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Travel History

Post by Faizta » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:41 am

Hi
I am due to apply ILR LR but lost some of travel stamps on my passports. Is there any way we can request home office to send us travel history or cards we fill before enters to UK passport?
Many thanks

allscan12
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Travel History

Post by allscan12 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 10:01 am

You know your holiday dates and I'm sure you received your itineraries and booking reference through email, I'm sure you can use that.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:14 pm

Faizta wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:41 am
Hi
I am due to apply ILR LR but lost some of travel stamps on my passports. Is there any way we can request home office to send us travel history or cards we fill before enters to UK passport?
Many thanks
Yes. Apply for SAR

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... mmigration
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Faizta
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Faizta » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:28 pm

Thanks Zimba for quick response.
I read on the link you send that they can provide travel history for 5 years. What I am looking a travel history of 2011. Is this possible they can provide me travel history or landing card?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:59 pm

Faizta wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:28 pm
. What I am looking a travel history of 2011. Is this possible they can provide me travel history or landing card?
Until 2011 e-tickets were not very popularized rather paper tickets were mostly be used. Quickest way might be to contact the same airline/travel agent.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:16 pm

Faizta wrote:
Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:28 pm
Thanks Zimba for quick response.
I read on the link you send that they can provide travel history for 5 years. What I am looking a travel history of 2011. Is this possible they can provide me travel history or landing card?
Provide info as accurately as you can.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Faizta
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Set (O) ILR Approved

Post by Faizta » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:36 pm

Good news and hope for those enrolled biometrics recently.
Applied online ILR set o Through Tier 1 entrepreneur on March 10, 2020. UKVCAS appt postponed few three times and finally enrolled on 15 June. Documents were asked in email at the end of May and provided in 10 days.
Approval email received today and waiting for BRP.
Looks like Home Office working quicker now.
Best of luck for all waiting decisions and those going to apply.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Set (O) ILR Approved

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:47 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.