ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Errors in new application form version :08/08

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

newapplicant

Errors in new application form version :08/08

Post by newapplicant » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:38 pm

Guys I have observed errors in applications form while applying from
WP->TIER1

BELOW are the one that came to my notice.

1) once you fill the section L1, they say us to go to section J6 which is wrong...it should be L6

2)In section M, M1 is printed as MK1.

3)once you fill section M2, they ask us to go for section W, which is wrong, we should go to section V actually

Please senior members..share your thoughts how to go about it

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:50 pm

You started a new topic on the same subject yesterday - All errors in new application form-be careful!

So why not continue posting "your discoveries" in the same thread? At least, people will get to know of all the errors under one topic!!

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

senspreet
Newly Registered

Re: Errors in new application form version :08/08

Post by senspreet » Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:44 pm

i am trying to call the home office for the mistake in the application...te line is very busy..if any one has information please share wit me

swati46

Post by swati46 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:27 pm

A grace period of 21 days is given when new forms are released. They will accept old forms till 21 days after 08/08.

newapplicant

Re: Errors in new application form version :08/08

Post by newapplicant » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:44 am

senspreet wrote:i am trying to call the home office for the mistake in the application...te line is very busy..if any one has information please share wit me
Yah even I tried calling but no luck. Only thing we can do is, just to fill carefully with out missing any required things.

especially..As they say go to section W after M2. we may miss filling V so be careful.section V is for english language requirement.