ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reconsideration Pre action Protocol Processing time after PAP response - UK Visa sole representative

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sobi143s
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Reconsideration Pre action Protocol Processing time after PAP response - UK Visa sole representative

Post by Sobi143s » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:39 pm

I received the PAP response email from Home office.
Visa category: sole representative
pap apply date: 24 jan 2020
Pap response date from home office: 27 Jan 2020
Response to the matters raised
i) The Secretary of State has reviewed the decision and will now proceed to reconsider the matter in the light of the evidence and representations you have made. You will be contacted within 3 months of the date of this letter regarding the outcome of this reconsideration.

Now how much will home office take Time for reconsiderations. If Someone has experience, kindly share here.

Asif Aziz
Pakistan

Re: Reconsideration Pre action Protocol Processing time after PAP response - UK Visa sole representative

Post by Asif Aziz » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:28 pm

Hello Sobi. This PAP is presented to ECM or it is different department as you share ,secretary of State department.????

Sobi143s
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Reconsideration Pre action Protocol Processing time after PAP response - UK Visa sole representative

Post by Sobi143s » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:51 am

Asif Aziz wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:28 pm
Hello Sobi. This PAP is presented to ECM or it is different department as you share ,secretary of State department.????
Bro I have no idea about it.

Asif Aziz
Pakistan

Post by Asif Aziz » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:39 pm

i checked , the PAP is present to JR review department . and i think sectary of state dept also reply.
have you made the case by any legal person and Pap prepare by you or .?

Sobi143s
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by Sobi143s » Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:10 am

Asif Aziz wrote:
Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:39 pm
i checked , the PAP is present to JR review department . and i think sectary of state dept also reply.
have you made the case by any legal person and Pap prepare by you or .?
Bro case was made by legal advisor and PAP also. Did not get any reply from them and not email to remind due to novel COVID19, all VFS are closed, there is no benefit to remind them. It is better to wait for PAP outcome.