ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Timeline for Right of Retention! !

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kumitrue
Newly Registered
Lithuania

Re: Timeline for Right of Retention! !

Post by kumitrue » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:24 pm

Obie wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:16 pm

No pre settled status is linked to the EEA national. In the event of a breakdown of relationship, it could be curtailed.
Could you please provide a reference?

SZYMON
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by SZYMON » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:57 pm

Can anyone explain to me please if you have pre-settled and Marriage broke down do I need to reply again?

Tiktok
Morocco

Post by Tiktok » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:05 pm

dellledd911 wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:53 am
Hello there,

So I'm a NON-EU who was married to an EU national for 3 and half years until the marriage broke down. I was given 5 years EU Family Member Residence Card.

I consulted with a Lawyer and I was told I could apply for Pre-settlement as I have been in the country for 5 years (first 2 years being a student). So my solicitor applied for the pre settlement status right after he received my decree absolute and its been 6 weeks and 3 days now and I haven't received any correspondence from HO yet - NO COA, NO request for bio-metrics.

I was on this forum few days back and I can see that everyone got their letter of COA and biometrics request in a weeks time and this is really worrying me now. I have called up by solicitor to check if he received anything and his answer was no and he said HO is busy because of Brexit and he's got applications that's still pending since 6 months now.

So I'm just wondering if anybody has gone through the same situation? and also is there anything I can do from my side? I dont want to wait 6 months that's too long and I cant even travel.

Your replies will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Mate hope u doing well And did u receive ur status if yes what did you get pre or settled status