ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) Extenion Question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Faizi63
Pakistan

FLR M EXTENSION APPLIED

Post by Faizi63 » Sat May 02, 2020 4:38 am

Hi
I have made an application online for FLR M extension. I have paid fee which obviously i got confirmation but at last step they ask me to download mandatory consent also book an appointment. I press for appointment which redirects me to sopra website (third party) but on sopra web it says they are closed temporarily. I’m not sure whether my application has submitted/done from my side or not. As my visa is expiring on 3rd May. Also how I am going to know when sopra open for An appointment as we all know this unprecedented situation.

I have registered my email on sopra website and went through all details so i found out i can still upload documents so should i do that or wait for book an appointment.

Thanks as always

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR M EXTENSION APPLIED

Post by CR001 » Sat May 02, 2020 8:55 am

The date of application is the date you submit and pay online for FLR M.

You will need to keep checking to see when centres are open to book an appointment.

You can upload your documents in the meantime.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Faizi63
Pakistan

Re: FLR M EXTENSION APPLIED

Post by Faizi63 » Sat May 02, 2020 9:35 pm

Thanks cr001. I will upload documents in the mean while. Thanks

Faizi63
Pakistan

FLR (M) Extenion Question

Post by Faizi63 » Mon May 04, 2020 3:36 pm

Hello
Hope you are well. I have recently submitted FLR M extension application. But would able to book Sopra appointment bcoz of temporarily close due to covid-19.
Anyhow my question is I have applied on 5 route need to show £18600 which me and my partner showing jointly.
Now when I see my document check list at the end of the application on payslips point its say (Payslips covering any period of Salaried employment (Current and Previous) in the Period of 12 months prior to the date of application- For Mr X and next line its says same for Mrs X.

I am confused now for 12 months period as we are showing 6 months payslips and bank statement as we are earning same amount in last 6 months.

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR (M) Extenion Question

Post by seagul » Mon May 04, 2020 3:53 pm

Faizi63 wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 3:36 pm

Now when I see my document check list at the end of the application on payslips point its say (Payslips covering any period of Salaried employment (Current and Previous) in the Period of 12 months prior to the date of application- For Mr X and next line its says same for Mrs X.
I think the online system automatically assume you as being on category B which usually happens when someone not choose the first option and remaining all three options leads to category B.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Faizi63
Pakistan

Post by Faizi63 » Mon May 04, 2020 10:17 pm

Thanks for your quick response.
So I will upload last 6 months payslips for both of us including 6 months bank statements right? Won’t be any issue thou?

Thanks 🙏 again

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Tue May 05, 2020 6:17 am

Faizi63 wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 10:17 pm
Thanks for your quick response.
So I will upload last 6 months payslips for both of us including 6 months bank statements right? Won’t be any issue thou?

Thanks 🙏 again
Yes and the employer letters too. Also, Ideally attach a covering letter exhibiting the calculations.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.