ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

saving route

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Me007
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

English test/biometrics

Post by Me007 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:08 pm

Hi , my wife visa expires on 6th June 2020 and the situation at the moment is fluid in the uk personally don’t think test centres and biometrics is going to open for a while , English test centre in Leeds was booked for 7th may however I have email to tell it’s on hold for now and they will be in touch ,where does this leave my wife ? I am assuming that they will take the current situation in consideration? Also my payslips are online now, I can print them out at home however will they need a stamp or signed to say they are genuine ? And finally if someone can please list all the documents that required for a spouse visa extension 2.5 years I would greatly appreciate this ? Thanks in advance

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: English test/biometrics

Post by seagul » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:01 pm

If you have at least 3/4 years of foreign bachelor degree then alternatively may consider the NARIC comparability as they are operating remotely. Regarding payslips if these resembles like original then may not need any stamp provided in acceptable format such as pdf. There are plenty of threads available regarding how to renew and what to include when extending the spouse visa.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Me007
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

saving route

Post by Me007 » Fri May 08, 2020 4:52 pm

Hi, I the current place I work has changed when they pay the end of year bonus and loyalty reward, , I have earned £16900 last year Both rewards I would have earned the £18600 however instead of paying at the end of the financial year now they will pay beginning of the new financial year which leaves me short on the minimum threshold, how much would I now have to show in savings , I currently have around £45000 in savings ? This is a combination of current and saving account ? Thanks in advance

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: saving route

Post by seagul » Fri May 08, 2020 5:12 pm

Me007 wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:52 pm
I currently have around £45000 in savings ? This is a combination of current and saving account ? Thanks in advance
£45000-16000/2.5= £11600

You need to have earned at least £3500 during the last 6 months assuming you are earning variable income and are employed with same employer from last 6 months. Otherwise (if salaried person) your monthly wages never be fallen than £584 by taking into account your savings of £45000.

Note:
Your savings must have been held for last 6 months under your/your partner's possession and must not have been derived from loan/third party financing as the source will have to declare. Also in case of fluctuations in the balance the lowest balance figure during the last 6 months will be considered.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.