ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse ILR AND SPONSOR IN COVID19 PANDEMIC

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sponsor_ilr-set(M)
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Spouse ILR AND SPONSOR IN COVID19 PANDEMIC

Post by Sponsor_ilr-set(M) » Sun May 10, 2020 12:30 pm

Hi
I am British citizen and I have submitted online my (wife & along with my son) spouse 5years route ILR application last week, SET(M). Fee had been deducted from my account. Still unable to upload my documents as ukvcas website services are suspended & centres are still closed due to covid19. I have three questions, I ll really appreciate the answers from senior members. I really apologize in advance if these questions were already asked
Question#1:I have chosen the standard service as there was no option for choosing priority service. Can I change the service to priority service after ukvcas services resume???
Question#2: I am currently on FURLOUGH. Will my Furlough income be considered as regular income as a sponsor?
Question#3: Do I have to maintain job as a sponsor even after earning requirements were met at the time of my wife and son ilr spouse 5year route application?
I ll really appreciate for quick response
Regards
Sponsor_ilr-set(M)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse ILR AND SPONSOR IN COVID19 PANDEMIC

Post by CR001 » Sun May 10, 2020 12:43 pm

Q1. No, there is no longer an upgrade option since November 2018.

Q2. Likely yes as long as it meets the requirement.

Q3. Yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sponsor_ilr-set(M)
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Sponsor_ilr-set(M) » Sun May 10, 2020 1:04 pm

@CR001 thank you, really appreciate for your replies.
I have one more last question please
Question#Does it has to be the same job which I showed income from? Or Will it be fine in case I lose my job and find another one?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun May 10, 2020 4:05 pm

Sponsor_ilr-set(M) wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 1:04 pm
Does it has to be the same job which I showed income from? Or Will it be fine in case I lose my job and find another one?[/b]
It can be with different employer provided you choose the correct category usually category B.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Sponsor_ilr-set(M)
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Sponsor_ilr-set(M) » Sun May 10, 2020 5:50 pm

@seagul
I have crossed that point and already submitted application. I think you did not understand my query.

Actually CR001 knows my full query with chain of questions.

AfaKhan30
Pakistan

Post by AfaKhan30 » Sun May 10, 2020 6:12 pm

Sun May 10, 2020 1:04 pm
@CR001 thank you, really appreciate for your replies.
I have one more last question please
Question#Does it has to be the same job which I showed income from? Or Will it be fine in case I lose my job and find another one?
Hi Sponsor_ilr_set(M)

Its depend on the time of the application,if you have met Financial requirement as per Appendix FM 1.7 Financial requirement. After that it does not matter if you changed the employer,you just need to informed UKVI (Home office) about your new job with supporting documents.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun May 10, 2020 10:49 pm

Sun May 10, 2020 5:50 pm
@seagul
I have crossed that point and already submitted application. I think you did not understand my query.
Whether you have crossed that point or not the change of employer comes under category B. Also anything dated after the date of application is usually be not considered. Despite the income earned until the date of application matters but still ukvi caseworker expect to see the person with same employer on enquiry which maybe pardoned due to loss of job amid cvd19.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AfaKhan30
Pakistan

Post by AfaKhan30 » Mon May 11, 2020 6:11 pm

seagul wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 10:49 pm
Sun May 10, 2020 5:50 pm
@seagul
Whether you have crossed that point or not the change of employer comes under category B. Also anything dated after the date of application is usually be not considered. Despite the income earned until the date of application matters but still ukvi caseworker expect to see the person with same employer on enquiry which maybe pardoned due to loss of job amid cvd19.
As i mentioned and Seag you agreed that what matters is till the time of application.. yes they can might contact your employer for that as i said earlier send Home office your new employment contract asap before they trace you.

Sponsor_ilr-set(M)
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Sponsor_ilr-set(M) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:52 pm

Hi everyone
My wife with my son submitted SET(M)application 5years rout on "6th of May" online before one day of visa expiry date.But didn't upload supporting documents. We are waiting for centres to open.
My question is
Q: Will there be any problem if I upload all supporting documents now even after two weeks of online application submission???

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun May 24, 2020 10:18 pm

Sun May 24, 2020 9:52 pm
Hi everyone
My wife with my son submitted SET(M)application 5years rout on "6th of May" online before one day of visa expiry date.But didn't upload supporting documents. We are waiting for centres to open.
My question is
Q: Will there be any problem if I upload all supporting documents now even after two weeks of online application submission???
You can keep continue to upload supporting documents until the date of biometrics appointment with ukvcas. Also for an additional fee you can ask them to upload these for you.