ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Toledos
Russia

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by Toledos » Thu May 07, 2020 8:00 pm

Good evening every one.
Is drf1 can be provided under EU settlement Scheme? Them recognise me as primary carer of my daughter, so if i will have this card, its will allow me to work while i face administrative review and all immigration procedure.
Them refuse to grant me pre-settled status, but i still eligable for drf1.
Or its nessasary to make another application for drf1.
I follow instruction with fee waiver and fm route.
Its in process.
I am looking for solution to work meanwhile
Drf1 is allowing Zambrano carers ro work.
As i understand AR is 28 days to make a decision, if them refuse and its will be Judgical review, how long is this procedire takes?

I had eviction letter, send to Social Services, them say stay where is you are until lockdown that them agreed with people who we renting from. But family telling u have eviction letter, so you must leave 14 of May 2020.Social Services told me that if amy thing change to contact them.

Also Social Services send me a form that i must lift nrpf conditions, i told them that i am not have right to remain or any other legal status, that all for me is in procedure. Them ingormed that i am apealing now. Them saying that i must apply for them to help us.
I told them about Section 17 of Act 1989 and Human Right Comvention.

Also my daughter father change his name by deed pool we was married at time his change his name. How can i prove that person in my marriage certificate is same person on his new name. He change his name shortly after we married, and before our daughter is born, but child was register on his original name. I need this to take him in court and make him 50% of child upbringing for all this years, its will help us with living cost, also its will be basement for my daughter life.

Fustrated2019
United Kingdom

Post by Fustrated2019 » Fri May 08, 2020 2:20 pm

Ngoo wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 4:26 pm
@ Fustrated2019,

I am good, thanks. Click on the link below and it will take you to the website. Follow the instructions

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

Stay Safe.
Thank you . I filled the form but they emailed me to say they couldn’t find my application and that I needed an application number starting with 3434 which I don’t have. Do you know what they mean by that?

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Fri May 08, 2020 6:46 pm

Fustrated2019 wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:20 pm
Ngoo wrote:
@ Fustrated2019,

I am good, thanks. Click on the link below and it will take you to the website. Follow the instructions

Stay Safe.
Thank you . I filled the form but they emailed me to say they couldn’t find my application and that I needed an application number starting with 3434 which I don’t have. Do you know what they mean by that?
@Fustrasted2019,

Well, I initially did the online application in November 2019 and was given a reference number starting with 3434. But after 2months they sent an email to me requesting that I should complete a paper application. I completed the application and posted it back to them. However,I didn’t I use the reference number 3434 rather I took the reference number on the COA starting 26........ to send the email to them and they replied.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sat May 09, 2020 12:02 am

Toledos wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 8:00 pm
Good evening every one.
Is drf1 can be provided under EU settlement Scheme? Them recognise me as primary carer of my daughter, so if i will have this card, its will allow me to work while i face administrative review and all immigration procedure.
Them refuse to grant me pre-settled status, but i still eligable for drf1.
Or its nessasary to make another application for drf1.
I follow instruction with fee waiver and fm route.
Its in process.
I am looking for solution to work meanwhile
Drf1 is allowing Zambrano carers ro work.
As i understand AR is 28 days to make a decision, if them refuse and its will be Judgical review, how long is this procedire takes?

I had eviction letter, send to Social Services, them say stay where is you are until lockdown that them agreed with people who we renting from. But family telling u have eviction letter, so you must leave 14 of May 2020.Social Services told me that if amy thing change to contact them.

Also Social Services send me a form that i must lift nrpf conditions, i told them that i am not have right to remain or any other legal status, that all for me is in procedure. Them ingormed that i am apealing now. Them saying that i must apply for them to help us.
I told them about Section 17 of Act 1989 and Human Right Comvention.

Also my daughter father change his name by deed pool we was married at time his change his name. How can i prove that person in my marriage certificate is same person on his new name. He change his name shortly after we married, and before our daughter is born, but child was register on his original name. I need this to take him in court and make him 50% of child upbringing for all this years, its will help us with living cost, also its will be basement for my daughter life.
You can not apply for appendix fm and Zambrano eea at the same time. The second application will cancel the first.

ravindra121
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ravindra121 » Sat May 09, 2020 6:21 pm

joint Paper Application Submitted : 18th January 2020
Biometric Done : 27th February 2020
No COA received. Still Nothing
Passports held in home office since 2016 due to unsuccessful visa application. but passports returned after applied.

I have attempt many times to legalise my stay in UK but refused many times and last attempt was a human right case and exhaust all appeal rights. Then my child become British citizen on stateless application. and applied for this route. I have contacted MP, Home office many times and got nothing other than the application still in progress and saying they have run some checks but they are not come back yet therefore they can't process the application until those checks come back. I have checked my right to work and right to rent, and they are all positive after I applied to this route. before they were Negative.
What are my chances to get this done?

Fustrated2019
United Kingdom

Post by Fustrated2019 » Sat May 09, 2020 7:48 pm

Ngoo wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 6:46 pm
Fustrated2019 wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 2:20 pm
Ngoo wrote:
@ Fustrated2019,

Stay Safe.
@Fustrasted2019,

Well, I initially did the online application in November 2019 and was given a reference number starting with 3434. But after 2months they sent an email to me requesting that I should complete a paper application. I completed the application and posted it back to them. However,I didn’t I use the reference number 3434 rather I took the reference number on the COA starting 26........ to send the email to them and they replied.
Ah thank you. I applied on paper and I have a reference starting 026...... but haven’t received my coa yet . I applied and did my biometric in February. I emailed twice but they keep saying it doesn’t match an application. It’s just a case of waiting I guess. Thank you for your responses 😊

Nyamebeye

Post by Nyamebeye » Sat May 09, 2020 8:29 pm

Send them an email with as much details as possible;name, date of birth, passport number. I had a similar issue at the beginning when I used to call them, they were unable to locate my application from the reference number. They would put me on hold and come back to ask for other personal details to locate the application. The Zambrano reference is not the typical reference like the other applications.

bjoflondon
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by bjoflondon » Sun May 10, 2020 9:33 am

Has anyone else tried to check there immigration status recently. Every time I tried it doesn’t come up with any info and when I try again, it come up with “you are already log on”
I have used the service in the past and it was fine.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sun May 10, 2020 2:02 pm

bjoflondon wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 9:33 am
Has anyone else tried to check there immigration status recently. Every time I tried it doesn’t come up with any info and when I try again, it come up with “you are already log on”
It will never come up with any information unless caseworkers have concluded your case and your new status is put online.

Be cool, all will be well

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sun May 10, 2020 2:13 pm

ravindra121 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 6:21 pm
Passports held in home office since 2016 due to unsuccessful visa application. but passports returned after applied.

I have attempt many times to legalise my stay in UK but refused many times and last attempt was a human right case and exhaust all appeal rights. Then my child become British citizen on stateless application. and applied for this route. I have contacted MP, Home office many times and got nothing other than the application still in progress and saying they have run some checks but they are not come back yet therefore they can't process the application until those checks come back. I have checked my right to work and right to rent, and they are all positive after I applied to this route. before they were Negative.
Your chance is 50 50 as Home Office will continue to use their guidance. But in reality your chance is 70 and 30 to HO.

Upon the little info you have provided, when you analyse that to even the original Zambrano ruling, you meet the requirements of LAST RESORT. Remember the EUSS is different from EEA regulation 16 application.

I will advice you to put in both Zambrano EEA and Zambrano EUSS.

Winning application for EEA make it easy to get Zambrano under euss. As I always say on this platform, since May 2019, we never heard or seen any one having successful Zambrano settled status with prior of having Zambrano under EEA.

Home is not making it easy for Derivative Holders and Zambrano Holders.

Home office is still working and things will be all right soon
Respect

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Sun May 10, 2020 9:17 pm

ravindra121 wrote:

Plz alao apply drf1 application too otherwise they will refuse ur application as since ur child became British u have not made any attempt to regularise ur status. Good luck.

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Sun May 10, 2020 9:19 pm

snooky wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 2:02 pm
bjoflondon wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 9:33 am
It will never come up with any information unless caseworkers have concluded your case and your new status is put online.

Be cool, all will be well
Mine is this after getting security code via sms.

We cannot find your status

This might be because your application is in progress.

Even if you do not have settled status, you may have continuing rights to stay in the UK as an EU citizen or as a family member of an EU citizen under the Free Movement Directive or under existing immigration law. You can evidence this using your ID document or an immigration document issued by the Home Office.

Ngoo
Nigeria

Post by Ngoo » Mon May 11, 2020 9:03 am

Hello everyone!

I just called the EU settlement team to get an update regarding my application. I got the same message “Your application is under consideration”. Anyway I just wanted to let you all know that you can now get them on phone. All the best!

Omabose
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Omabose » Mon May 11, 2020 4:07 pm

Ngoo wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 9:03 am
Hello everyone!

I just called the EU settlement team to get an update regarding my application. I got the same message “Your application is under consideration”. Anyway I just wanted to let you all know that you can now get them on phone. All the best!
Thank you Ngoo. Hope the good news start rolling in for all.

Fustrated2019
United Kingdom

Post by Fustrated2019 » Mon May 11, 2020 9:31 pm

Hello everyone, after someone posted about calling the EU resolution centre , I decided to give them a call to check on the progress of my application. I was worried as I had not received my COA after enrolling for biometric in February. Turns out it was issued on the 29th if feb and Sent to my previous address as I moved a few days later . The long story short is my application is going through checks and I will be contacted if they need additional information or make a decision. I got through to someone within minutes.

Good luck to us all

Sebel
Cameroon

Post by Sebel » Tue May 12, 2020 10:29 am

@snooky how can one apply for the EEA?

:P
snooky wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 2:13 pm
ravindra121 wrote:

Your chance is 50 50 as Home Office will continue to use their guidance. But in reality your chance is 70 and 30 to HO.

Upon the little info you have provided, when you analyse that to even the original Zambrano ruling, you meet the requirements of LAST RESORT. Remember the EU Settlement Scheme is different from EEA regulation 16 application.

I will advice you to put in both Zambrano EEA and Zambrano EU Settlement Scheme.

Winning application for EEA make it easy to get Zambrano under EU Settlement Scheme. As I always say on this platform, since May 2019, we never heard or seen any one having successful Zambrano settled status with prior of having Zambrano under EEA.

Respect

ravindra121
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by ravindra121 » Tue May 12, 2020 6:54 pm

snooky wrote:
ravindra121 wrote:

Upon the little info you have provided, when you analyse that to even the original Zambrano ruling, you meet the requirements of LAST RESORT. Remember the EU Settlement Scheme is different from EEA regulation 16 application.

I will advice you to put in both Zambrano EEA and Zambrano EU Settlement Scheme.

Winning application for EEA make it easy to get Zambrano under EU Settlement Scheme. As I always say on this platform, since May 2019, we never heard or seen any one having successful Zambrano settled status with prior of having Zambrano under EEA.

Respect
Hi
Thank you for your advise and Much appreciated, what kind of checks home office carried out which takes so long to come back? Will my application invalid if I travel out from UK before home office reach to a decision?

Following message was sent by from home office to MP’s office regards to my application.

Mr Xx applied to the EUSS on 18 January 2020. This application currently remains outstanding and under consideration.

Mr Xx applied to the EUSS under the Zambrano rules on a paper application. These applications by their nature are complex and take longer to conclude than the norm.

We have to make a number of enquiries before we can reach a decision on whether or not to grant settled status to an individual under the terms of the EUSS. The extent and length of time taken to complete these enquiries varies according to the circumstances of each particular application.

So far our enquiries have not been completed in regards to Mr Xx application.

I am unable to provide an exact timescale for when a decision will be made on Mr Xx application. However, once a decision has been made, Mr Xx will be notified immediately.

I note that Mr Xx is looking to travel urgently and has requested his application is expedited on compassionate grounds. Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite his application due to our outstanding enquiries and the complex nature of this type of application. However, we are arranging for Mr Xx passport to be returned to him as quickly as possible. Mr Xx will then be able to travel using his passport whilst his application is being considered.

It should be noted however, that Mr Xx does not currently hold valid Leave to Remain in the UK and will likely need to apply for Entry Clearance from abroad in order to return to the UK should he travel to at this time

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue May 12, 2020 9:34 pm

@ravindra121

Hi according to the Home Office, you do not currently have Leave to Remain in the UK so you can't travel out and come in.

Should you have Leave to Remain, them during your Zambrano EUSS application consideration, you could travel in and out of UK. This is because EUSS actually legality of proof will start from 1 July 2021.

Now for the checks that HO do, actually no one knows which checks HO carries out. But the clue is in their guidance.

1. Eligibility 2. Suitability 3. Evidential Documents, 4. False Representation, 5. Good Character, 6. Dependency and Responsibilities, 7. Public Health, 8. Other Factors.

Your application could be answered within 10 months due to experience and what we have seen over here.

Hope this will help u. But be careful, do not travel as you have no leave to remain

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue May 12, 2020 9:42 pm

@Sebel

My old member friend, your question is simple.

You can apply for Zambrano EEA by downloading the current DRF1 forms from the internet.

A bit complicated to file but all what you need to do is to follow and understanding the question.

It will cost you £65 for that and with this application, HO will need to keep all your identity documents for almost 6 months. You only get your passport back when you are successful.

You have to add lots of documents to this application
But it is the gateway to Settled Status under EUSS.

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Tue May 12, 2020 11:31 pm

Sebel wrote:
Tue May 12, 2020 10:29 am
@snooky how can one apply for the EEA?

:P
snooky wrote:
ravindra121 wrote:

Respect
My case is same as urs joint zambrano with no prior leave to remain. Waiting last more than 9 months. I made complaint to phso. 2day i received call from.phso and they said they cannot force homeoffice to make decision. So under euss they can hold application eazily at least july 2021.
They are only obliged to give to decision under eea application so go for that asoon as possible. Dont delay. Just need to foram and can use same supporting documents thatsi

Onomskky
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Onomskky » Wed May 13, 2020 6:45 pm

My advice to everyone is to stay steadfast and do not relent when contacting the HO. The HO are sitting on cases relating to Zambrano carers for no reason but the law is clear under the exempt section if your current stay ran out before a decision was made. When contacting the HO do not forget to state how the delay is affecting you and the child as that would get your case escalated. Also, get ready to prove 5years residency for your child and self, your relationship with them - a doctor’s letter detailing every appointment you have attended in the last 5 years.
I believe the HO will start contacting people in the coming weeks ahead but get prepared to handover additional evidence.

IST
Uruguay

Post by IST » Wed May 13, 2020 9:02 pm

Hello guys.
Not a good news from me.
My application was refused too after 7 months dated 13th of May 2020
Currently on 2.5 leave to remain
It’s about 3pages

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Wed May 13, 2020 9:44 pm

IST wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:02 pm
Hello guys.
Not a good news from me.
It’s about 3pages

IST

Just take heart.

It's really upsetting to receive such news after months of waiting. The HO has made it hard for Zambrano people as I keep saying over here.

Question
How many months left on your 2,5 ltr

IST
Uruguay

Post by IST » Wed May 13, 2020 9:48 pm

snooky wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:44 pm
IST wrote:
Hello guys.
Not a good news from me.
It’s about 3pages

IST

Just take heart.

It's really upsetting to receive such news after months of waiting. The HO has made it hard for Zambrano people as I keep saying over here.

Question
Thanks mate

Less then 3 months.

What do you suggest me to do? I don’t have the right of appeal just AR

Onomskky
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Onomskky » Wed May 13, 2020 10:14 pm

IST wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:48 pm
snooky wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:44 pm
IST wrote:
Hello guys.
Not a good news from me.
It’s about 3pages

IST

Just take heart.

Question
Thanks mate

Less then 3 months.

What do you suggest me to do? I don’t have the right of appeal just AR
Sorry to hear and I would advice going for AR as it only takes 28 days for the HO to make a decision. You can put in a fresh application which gives you a better chance of success should the HO not make a decision before your current stay runs out. If it gets denied, you get the option of appeal but you will become an overstayer and lose an years gained from your LTR. You need to make a decision if you want to take that risk. The HO is trying hard to put people off from applying and going for the more expensive option which cost thousands of pounds.
All the best.