ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

DECISION LETTER NOT ARRIVED DUE TO COVID19

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saaji93
India

DECISION LETTER NOT ARRIVED DUE TO COVID19

Post by saaji93 » Fri May 15, 2020 1:29 pm

Hi

I have recently enquired home office about my british naturalisation application. I have got email reply on 6th May 20 as below

Thank you for your email of 1 May about your application for naturalisation as a British citizen.
Examination of our records has shown that a decision on your application has recently been made. If you have not already been contacted by our office about our decision you will do so shortly.

But I haven't received the decision letter or email since last 2 week.
Anyone have similar issue ?

Please advise
Regards
Saaji

Sous49
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: DECISION LETTER NOT ARRIVED DUE TO COVID19

Post by Sous49 » Fri May 15, 2020 2:05 pm

saaji93 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 1:29 pm
Hi

I have recently enquired home office about my british naturalisation application. I have got email reply on 6th May 20 as below

Thank you for your email of 1 May about your application for naturalisation as a British citizen.
Examination of our records has shown that a decision on your application has recently been made. If you have not already been contacted by our office about our decision you will do so shortly.

Please advise
Regards
Saaji

Hi there
So many people are at the same position

All the best

rozearo

Post by rozearo » Fri May 15, 2020 3:00 pm

saaji93 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 1:29 pm
Hi

Please advise
Regards
Saaji
You are not the only one who is waiting!
Good luck for all of us :)

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 15, 2020 3:14 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.