ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Irish Citizenship checklist

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ChristinaLeary
Turkey

Irish Citizenship checklist

Post by ChristinaLeary » Fri May 15, 2020 2:48 pm

Hi Everyone,

There was a checklist listing documents which was supposed to be submitted with the citizenship application. I can only see Form 8 on the website and not the checklist. Can anyone please confirm if the checklist has been removed from the webiste. I cannot find it anywhere. Please help.

Regards

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Irish Citizenship checklist

Post by littlerr » Fri May 15, 2020 3:28 pm

The checklist was there for a very brief period. There were a lot of discrepancies between the application form and the checklist.

I think the checklist asks for a gel lot of things to be certified, while the application form requires only one or two documents to be certified. It was taken down in February.

You should simply follow whatever is mentioned in the application form.

ChristinaLeary
Turkey

Post by ChristinaLeary » Fri May 15, 2020 4:58 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes i realised that the checklist also asked for photocopies of all pages of passports. However, in the form it requires original passport and the photocopy of the biometric page of the passport only. ( old and new ones). Is that correct? Please advise?

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Fri May 15, 2020 7:26 pm

I would say just do what the form tells you to do. The checklist is not on their website, so in theory the form is your only official source of what you need to submit.

ChristinaLeary
Turkey

Post by ChristinaLeary » Fri May 15, 2020 8:21 pm

Thank you