ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Correspondence address, FLR(M) husband’s renewal

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tesha_villareal

Correspondence address, FLR(M) husband’s renewal

Post by Tesha_villareal » Mon May 18, 2020 1:24 am

Hello,

I just wanted to ask some questions regarding my application;
1. we don’t have both corespondence address since we started living together as we rent a room only and now we just move in, can we submit 4 correspondence address (address to each other evidencing that we resides together ) in our previous address and 2 correspondence address in our new home?
2. Do I (wife) need to submit sponsorship form?
3. Application should be made online, so how about my husband’s passport and other documents does he need to submit it by post?

Hope someone could help us. Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
Teresa

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Correspondence address, FLR(M) husband’s renewal

Post by seagul » Mon May 18, 2020 2:46 am

Tesha_villareal wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 1:24 am
Hello,

I just wanted to ask some questions regarding my application;
1. we don’t have both corespondence address since we started living together as we rent a room only and now we just move in, can we submit 4 correspondence address (address to each other evidencing that we resides together ) in our previous address and 2 correspondence address in our new home?
2. Do I (wife) need to submit sponsorship form?
3. Application should be made online, so how about my husband’s passport and other documents does he need to submit it by post?

Hope someone could help us. Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
Teresa
1. Irrespective number of addresses you have had lived at during the last 2 years you must to have attach 6 piece of cohabitation evidences from all addresses. These should be from at least 3 sources with even gaps of 3-4 months. Usually few evidences almost everyone has such as correspondences from NHS/DVLA/HMRC/local council, mobile/internet bill, car insurance etc.

2. No

3. Nothing is posted to anywhere rather all supporting documents including passport can be scanned & uploaded by yourself or by ukvcas staff.

https://www.ukvcas.co.uk/help-support/o ... eDocuments
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Tesha_villareal

Post by Tesha_villareal » Wed May 20, 2020 11:14 pm

Thank you so much seagul.

Another question, what does it mean by ‘any relevant declarations or third party consentto request verification checks’ this is one of the requirements that we need to submit. Is this someone that can give my husband confirmation that he is the right person?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Teresa

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu May 21, 2020 4:44 am

Tesha_villareal wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 11:14 pm

Another question, what does it mean by ‘any relevant declarations or third party consentto request verification checks’ this is one of the requirements that we need to submit. Is this someone that can give my husband confirmation that he is the right person?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Teresa
Perhaps you are referring to three declarations or consent statements. Usually part 1 is for applicant whereas 2nd is for sponsor and 3rd is deemed irrelevant.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Tesha_villareal

Post by Tesha_villareal » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:44 pm

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Teresa

Tesha_villareal

Post by Tesha_villareal » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:53 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 4:44 am
Tesha_villareal wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 11:14 pm

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Teresa
Perhaps you are referring to three declarations or consent statements. Usually part 1 is for applicant whereas 2nd is for sponsor and 3rd is deemed irrelevant.

Weheew!😅
Thank you thank you so much for your response.

Teresa.