ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NEW guidelines and application form, check it out please!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JhonnyECU

NEW guidelines and application form, check it out please!

Post by JhonnyECU » Wed Apr 13, 2005 4:27 pm

Hi Folks,

i had NOT seen the HO webpage forever and suddenly TODAY i felt like checking it. well, i found some VERY interesting changes for forms and guidelines approved on April 12, 2005.

in summary, there are BETTER and accurate explanations as HOW to fill the applications and most importantly HOW the evidence should be submitted. it seems that FINALLY someone in the HO has taken the time to EXPLAIN in detail what they really want to receive and what will be approved or not.

go to:

http://workingintheuk.gov.uk/working_in ... ms.html.en

as for the changes:

MBA graduates are the luckiest BUT just the ones from the 50 top MBA schools listed there. they can get their hsmp approved JUST by showing this diploma...someone said life is fair? :?

as for the rest of us, "STANDARD applicants" according to this HO update:

the current processing times are:

"Service standard: 50% of applications to be decided within 5 weeks of receipt at our payment handling service and 90% in 14 weeks."

best for all, especially for the standard members!! :D

jhonny
:)