ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (M)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cheeish
Newly Registered

SET (M)

Post by cheeish » Fri May 15, 2020 2:54 pm

Hi all,

I'm going to apply for my wife ILR under set (M) 5 year partner route. I just want to ask you that do I need to add my 2 children who are British in this online application form as a dependent.

second is , English test given level B1.1 in 2015 will this still acceptable now for ILR.

and third and last, life in the UK was also given in 2015 and i believe it does not expire right?

Many thanks,

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SET (M)

Post by zimba » Fri May 15, 2020 3:06 pm

Children must not be added as they are British. B1 is still the requirement and acceptable. LIUK does not expire
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

cheeish
Newly Registered

Post by cheeish » Sat May 16, 2020 2:58 am

Thanks for your repky

cheeish
Newly Registered

Post by cheeish » Sun May 17, 2020 5:30 pm

Hi Dear Friends

Can you please help to answer for the following question in yer or no please. my Partner gave test B1.1 on 23 Feb 2015 for first LTR spouse/partner visa (2.5 years) on 05 July 2015 and same test accepted on another further LTR extension (2.5 years) now partner is applying for ILR on partner route.

Question: Did you meet the knowledge of English requirement as part of an indefinite leave application made on or after 28 October 2013? (Required)
Applicants who applied for, and obtained, settlement on or after the 28th October 2013 using an English language qualification at level B1 or above can use this as evidence of their knowledge of English language. However if this qualification was not used and accepted for their settlement application, it cannot be used for this application.

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 17, 2020 5:32 pm

cheeish wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 5:30 pm
Hi Dear Friends

Can you please help to answer for the following question in yer or no please. my Partner gave test B1.1 on 23 Feb 2015 for first LTR spouse/partner visa (2.5 years) on 05 July 2015 and same test accepted on another further LTR extension (2.5 years) now partner is applying for ILR on partner route.

Question: Did you meet the knowledge of English requirement as part of an indefinite leave application made on or after 28 October 2013? (Required)
Applicants who applied for, and obtained, settlement on or after the 28th October 2013 using an English language qualification at level B1 or above can use this as evidence of their knowledge of English language. However if this qualification was not used and accepted for their settlement application, it cannot be used for this application.

Thanks in advance
It is no to this question as she has not applied for ilr. It is an error in the form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cheeish
Newly Registered

Post by cheeish » Mon May 18, 2020 10:47 pm

thanks for replying

But i take this question as the we all apply for visa extension in order to achieve Ilr, naturalisation and finally British PP

So Is is not part of an Ilr application means towards the Ilr process through all visa application.

If we tick no to the question then should i include this info on additional information page? That i had previously given on my 5 year route visa

Kind regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon May 18, 2020 11:10 pm

cheeish wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 10:47 pm
thanks for replying

But i take this question as the we all apply for visa extension in order to achieve Ilr, naturalisation and finally British PP

So Is is not part of an Ilr application means towards the Ilr process through all visa application.

If we tick no to the question then should i include this info on additional information page? That i had previously given on my 5 year route visa

Kind regards
indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-english- ... 93361.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

cheeish
Newly Registered

Post by cheeish » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:16 pm

hi

I am asking this for SET M
I would like to know how old document the HO accept for e.g: i requested employee reference letter early thoughts it will take time to arrive due to covid , the reference letter date is 25 May 2020 and i am applying on 6th July 2020.

Is it upto date document? OR It has to be no more than 28 days old from the date of application?

Please reply

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:26 pm

OR It has to be no more than 28 days old from the date of application?
Usually this one.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.