ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Case worker requested list of documents Application ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Case worker requested list of documents Application ILR

Post by QSDanik » Wed May 20, 2020 12:31 pm

Hello Seniors
I applied my ILR application on 19 April ( Couldnt Book Biometric Appointment Yet)

I have received email from Case worker that send me list of documents.
He send me list of all documents, like employee contract, P11, which I am not planning to send to keep my docuemtns minimum.
Can you Please advise me should i stick to my minmum documents list, or do i need to send all documents what my Case worker.

I will be gratfull to you for guidance.
thankyou
Best regards.
QSDanik

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Case worker requested list of documents Application ILR

Post by CR001 » Wed May 20, 2020 12:35 pm

You need to send what they have asked for, otherwise why would they email a list to you. If they have said 'list COULD include', then submit the mandatory documents required. You posted the text of the email so we would just be guessing.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

arjay
United Kingdom

Post by arjay » Wed May 20, 2020 12:45 pm

QSDanik wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:31 pm
Hello Seniors
I applied my ILR application on 19 April ( Couldnt Book Biometric Appointment Yet)

He send me list of all documents, like employee contract, P11, which I am not planning to send to keep my docuemtns minimum.
Can you Please advise me should i stick to my minmum documents list, or do i need to send all documents what my Case worker.

thankyou
Best regards.
QSDanik
Can I ask, had you actually uploaded any documents to the UKVCAS site?

I am wondering if they are asking for additional documents that you hadn't uploaded, or whether they are trying to deal with your case, without being able to access the uploaded documents.

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by QSDanik » Wed May 20, 2020 12:50 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:35 pm
You need to send what they have asked for, otherwise why would they email a list to you. If they have said 'list COULD include', then submit the mandatory documents required. You posted the text of the email so we would just be guessing.
Thankyou CR001 for your Quick response.
Please see below text copied from homeoffice email. it looked like He sent me general list of documents. because I have uploaded all mandatory documents online.
------------------------------
We are keen for this disruption to have a minimal impact on our processing times and as such we are asking that you send us scanned copies of the following documents: -

Passport(s) – ensuring you have scanned full passports to show absence stamps
Police Registration Certificate (if you were asked to register with the police on your previous grant of leave)
Business bank statements showing investment of £50,000 or £200,000
Business bank statements showing HMRC payments
Business bank statements showing salary payments to employees
Companies House certificate of Incorporation
Companies House current appointments report
Evidence of at least 2 employees with employment lasting at least 12 months, working full time (minimum 30hrs per week) or 4 employees (amounting to 2 full time jobs), (passport or BRP card showing right to work), wage slips (12 months continuous), for each employee, RTI’s, contract of employment
HMRC corporation tax CT600,
Business Accounts (unaudited/audited)
Evidence of meeting Appendix KOLL of the Immigration Rules
P11
List of all absences from the UK within the specified period

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 20, 2020 1:02 pm

You need to send everything that they have asked for in the email.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 20, 2020 1:03 pm

arjay wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:45 pm
QSDanik wrote:
Hello Seniors

thankyou
Best regards.
QSDanik

I am wondering if they are asking for additional documents that you hadn't uploaded, or whether they are trying to deal with your case, without being able to access the uploaded documents.
Documents uploaded to the UKCVAS site are NOT visible to HO until the UKCVAS centre submit them once identity check and biometrics have been enrolled.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by QSDanik » Wed May 20, 2020 1:16 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 1:02 pm
You need to send everything that they have asked for in the email.
Thankyou CR001
I have not planned to send below documents but they have now requested

1-Business Bank Statment showing employees payments. I have to send more than one year, mine gona be very long statments.
2-and Business accounts.
3- Employees contracts
but as for I know for ILR application time we were thinking these are unnecessary documents like Contract and P11 etc.
Thankyou I will send all documents they have requested .
Thankyou for your guidance.
Regards,
QSDanik

arjay
United Kingdom

Post by arjay » Wed May 20, 2020 1:45 pm

CR001 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 1:03 pm
arjay wrote:
QSDanik wrote:
Hello Seniors

thankyou
Best regards.
QSDanik

Documents uploaded to the UKCVAS site are NOT visible to HO until the UKCVAS centre submit them once identity check and biometrics have been enrolled.
CR001, that is what I thought, but then how come QSDanik and others, who haven't been able to book biometric appointments yet, are being asked to send (additional) documents to the HO?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 20, 2020 1:59 pm

arjay wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 1:45 pm
CR001 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 1:03 pm
arjay wrote:
QSDanik wrote:
Hello Seniors

thankyou
Best regards.
QSDanik

CR001, that is what I thought, but then how come QSDanik and others, who haven't been able to book biometric appointments yet, are being asked to send (additional) documents to the HO?
It is NOT additional documents they are being asked for. It is the list of documents normally submitted with their route to ILR.

Unclear why you believe it is additional documents. HO cannot see the uploaded documents unless UKCVAS staff (third party agent) physically send it to HO electronically, which obviously they cannot currently do.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

arjay
United Kingdom

Post by arjay » Wed May 20, 2020 2:22 pm

Ah, sorry CR001, I hadn't seen QSDanik's post of 11.50am with the full listing from the HO email. He must have posted that whilst I was typing my earlier post (12.03pm post). So they are asking him to send all his relevant documents by post, because, as you pointed out, they can't yet access those he scanned and uploaded.

If I have to do that, it will mean a lot of printing off of scanned documents. I wonder if they could be emailed separately to the caseworker.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed May 20, 2020 2:59 pm

arjay wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 2:22 pm
Ah, sorry CR001, I hadn't seen QSDanik's post of 11.50am with the full listing from the HO email. He must have posted that whilst I was typing my earlier post (12.03pm post). So they are asking him to send all his relevant documents by post, because, as you pointed out, they can't yet access those he scanned and uploaded.

If I have to do that, it will mean a lot of printing off of scanned documents. I wonder if they could be emailed separately to the caseworker.
Not by post, scanned and emailed back as the emails state.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

mkhan83
Ireland

Post by mkhan83 » Wed May 20, 2020 9:55 pm

I also received similar email
They are asking the same documents to be sent to them.
I have already uploaded all the documents to UKVCAS website
But why are are again asking to prove 50k investment. TIER1 policy Guidance is very clear if the applicant has already scored points for investment in his last successful application then you don't need to prove it again
Anyways I am planning to send all the REQUESTED documents

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by QSDanik » Thu May 28, 2020 3:28 pm

Dear Seniors
Regarding requested docuemtments by Case worker for ILR application ( 5 Year Tier 1)

Proof of Investement: Can I send 3 .5 year old Bank statments which I used for extentions. or do I need to get new one ? download new ( does here also mater that documents should not be older than 3 months)

Accounts: How many years accounts do I need to send to Caseworker; accounts proving investment ( director loans ) for first two years accounts before extention. or all accounts till now.

Thankyou
With best regards,
QSDanik

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu May 28, 2020 4:24 pm

You should send what you sent before during extension. They need to ensure you invested the money you claimed during extension
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by QSDanik » Thu May 28, 2020 6:07 pm

Thankyou Zimba