ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current Processing Times - Help us to help you

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:42 pm

i just went through some of your old posts. i think you dnt need to worry bout anything really, u mentioned in one of the posts that cw asked u to send the police reg certificate. its the same situation like when they asked few people to send in the completed section aa from the forms who forgot to send it at the first place. i think your case must have gone thru, must be with the stamping dept now. just wait for sometime it shuld cum thru soon.

in my case i dnt even know anything, as everytime i call i get the same standard answer, think how hard it might be for me. i applied around the same time as you but some people who applied around the same time are getting passports back. so i am hoping to get ours back soon, may be next week by the grace of god.

:)
darksun wrote:As I mentioned, I think there is only 1 lady who is ok with sharing information... That's my assumption...

darksun

Post by darksun » Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:05 pm

Yes my friend, you're right. I am hoping for the next week as well. Let's keep fingers crossed... And about getting info for your application; there 3-4 people answering phones and I am 100% sure that it's the same lady who is more open to the idea of checking your application. I managed to talk to her after 1000 times i guess...
grant1 wrote:i just went through some of your old posts. i think you dnt need to worry bout anything really, u mentioned in one of the posts that cw asked u to send the police reg certificate. its the same situation like when they asked few people to send in the completed section aa from the forms who forgot to send it at the first place. i think your case must have gone thru, must be with the stamping dept now. just wait for sometime it shuld cum thru soon.

in my case i dnt even know anything, as everytime i call i get the same standard answer, think how hard it might be for me. i applied around the same time as you but some people who applied around the same time are getting passports back. so i am hoping to get ours back soon, may be next week by the grace of god.

:)
darksun wrote:As I mentioned, I think there is only 1 lady who is ok with sharing information... That's my assumption...

bjk
Newly Registered

Post by bjk » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:27 pm

Its WP to tier and send an urgency letter on 31/07/2008. Aproval Date is 08/08/2008

bkarthikisc

Re: tier 1 processing times

Post by bkarthikisc » Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:43 pm

Spoke to HO today - they are processing applications recieved till 30th of June

summerleaf
Newly Registered

Post by summerleaf » Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:05 pm

just to let you guys know that I received my passport today.

I applied on 13th June,
reference letter dated 16th June,
faxed urgent treatment request on 31st July as my passport is going to expire soon,
called them today and was told that my passport had been sent out on 11th August,
checked with the post room of our company and they said yes, there is a parcel for me.

I am relieved...

my case is WP to tier 1. approval letter is dated 30th July, a day before I sent the fax. visa stamped on 8th August.

I have not heard any application being rejected, so I would think it is no problem as long as you provide right supporting documents.

Wish you all good luck.

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:59 pm

congrats mate, so ur urgent treatement had no effect whtsoever on ur case as it was approved before u sent the urgent tretement.
summerleaf wrote:just to let you guys know that I received my passport today.

I applied on 13th June,
faxed urgent treatment request on 31st July as my passport is going to expire soon,
called them today and was told that my passport had been sent out on 11th August,
checked with the post room of our company and they said yes, there is a parcel for me.

I am relieved...

my case is WP to tier 1. approval letter is dated 30th July, a day before I sent the fax. visa stamped on 8th August.

I have not heard any application being rejected, so I would think it is no problem as long as you provide right supporting documents.

Wish you all good luck.

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:35 am

Any updates guys?? anyone called HO Today?

summerleaf
Newly Registered

Post by summerleaf » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:17 am

I think my urgent treatment request helped to speed up the stamping and dispatch process, otherwise I would have been still waiting now...
grant1 wrote:congrats mate, so ur urgent treatement had no effect whtsoever on ur case as it was approved before u sent the urgent tretement.

I applied on 13th June,

I am relieved...

Wish you all good luck.

summerleaf
Newly Registered

Post by summerleaf » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:18 am

I think my urgent treatment request helped to speed up the stamping and dispatch process, otherwise I would have been still waiting now...
grant1 wrote:congrats mate, so ur urgent treatement had no effect whtsoever on ur case as it was approved before u sent the urgent tretement.

I applied on 13th June,

I am relieved...

Wish you all good luck.

aragorn99

Post by aragorn99 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:24 am

grant1 wrote:Any updates guys?? anyone called HO Today?
I called them yesterday. Finally got through.I had sent my documents on the 28th of June .They received it probably on the 2nd and payment was processed on the 3rd of July.I had sent an urgent treatment request on the 3rd of August.
The guy tells me that my urgent treatment request is not on the system, but that my application is with a case worker. Now I do not know what to make of it, cause it seems to me that their database is a bit slow on the update. It could be that my documents are on the way. :lol: :lol:

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:52 am

Normally there are quite a lot of people who get there doc's back on tue. havent had that many update today. i wonder whts hapening at HO?? ...........

p.s- there was a VM on CC phone on fri evening saying that they are moving offices.

jingles
Newly Registered

processing update

Post by jingles » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:55 am

hi can anyone update me regarding the current processing time?

grant1
Member of Standing

Re: processing update

Post by grant1 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:58 am

Mate if you search properly..........Its all over the forum.
jingles wrote:hi can anyone update me regarding the current processing time?

pcmalik

Post by pcmalik » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:00 pm

The HO itself is unable to tell the current processing time, how do you expect us to say anything regarding this :)

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:02 pm

pcmalik wrote:The HO itself is unable to tell the current processing time, how do you expect us to say anything regarding this :)
Pcmalik , as far as i remember you guys were asked to send some additional documents isnit?? when did u send them in and wht was asked? plz share the info. if u dnt mind mate.

Regards

jingles
Newly Registered

Post by jingles » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:07 pm

hii i myself called HO now.. to know my status.. Ive been told that my case is still under consideration and its in final stage now.. Can anyone please tell what does it mean? or has anyone undergone the same situation as mine?? when can i expect my docs/visa back??

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:17 pm

jingles wrote:hii i myself called HO now.. to know my status.. Ive been told that my case is still under consideration and its in final stage now.. Can anyone please tell what does it mean? or has anyone undergone the same situation as mine?? when can i expect my docs/visa back??
I was told this last week...................still waiting mate! it doesnt really mean anything except wht they said 'still under conmsideration' and can take upto 2-3weeks before you hear anything

TRANSITIONCASE
Newly Registered

Post by TRANSITIONCASE » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:36 pm

Looks like batch of 27 June will haveo wait for atleast a week more. Even i got the status over phone, application still under processing with CW.

darksun

Post by darksun » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:36 pm

well, yeah... what can I say.. it's a disgusting wait to be honest... I just talked to them again, they said the same thing, no decision is made yet, still under consideration. This is really weird. Last time on email my cw told me he made a decision on 6th of August. How do they say now no decision is made yet? I totally give up...
grant1 wrote:
jingles wrote:hii i myself called HO now.. to know my status.. Ive been told that my case is still under consideration and its in final stage now.. Can anyone please tell what does it mean? or has anyone undergone the same situation as mine?? when can i expect my docs/visa back??
I was told this last week...................still waiting mate! it doesnt really mean anything except wht they said 'still under conmsideration' and can take upto 2-3weeks before you hear anything

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:23 pm

When CW already told u on the 6th that the decision has been made :!: .................. its been more than 2 weeks since u spoke to the CW and they are still tellking u that its under consideration.

I am well confused :?

darksun wrote:well, yeah... what can I say.. it's a disgusting wait to be honest... I just talked to them again, they said the same thing, no decision is made yet, still under consideration. This is really weird. Last time on email my cw told me he made a decision on 6th of August. How do they say now no decision is made yet? I totally give up...
grant1 wrote:

darksun

Post by darksun » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:33 pm

I don't klnow really. Seems like after cw, someone else (like the manager?) or someone is checking again maybe?
grant1 wrote:When CW already told u on the 6th that the decision has been made :!: .................. its been more than 2 weeks since u spoke to the CW and they are still tellking u that its under consideration.

I am well confused :?

darksun wrote:well, yeah... what can I say.. it's a disgusting wait to be honest... I just talked to them again, they said the same thing, no decision is made yet, still under consideration. This is really weird. Last time on email my cw told me he made a decision on 6th of August. How do they say now no decision is made yet? I totally give up...
grant1 wrote:

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:40 pm

Did they took ur ref. no. and checked on the system?? why didnt u asked them if its with the CW or manager. they normally give u this info. ( if u get the right person on phone)

darksun wrote:I don't klnow really. Seems like after cw, someone else (like the manager?) or someone is checking again maybe?

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:58 pm

anymore updates today guys?? any approvals??

sbuk
Newly Registered

Post by sbuk » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:26 pm

Got the Visa today

WP to tier 1

Applied on 17/06/2008
Ref Date 18/06/2008
Approval on 04/08/2008
Visa stamped on 11/08/2008
Received on 19/08/2008

Didn't send any urgent treatment form.

Thanks everybody for the support...Good luck to all....

darksun

Post by darksun » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:32 pm

congrats sbuk... Can I kindly ask you how long your wp was?
sbuk wrote:Got the Visa today

WP to tier 1

Applied on 17/06/2008
Ref Date 18/06/2008
Approval on 04/08/2008
Visa stamped on 11/08/2008
Received on 19/08/2008

Didn't send any urgent treatment form.

Thanks everybody for the support...Good luck to all....