ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Urgent Help!!!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ramy1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Need Urgent Help!!!

Post by Ramy1 » Tue May 26, 2020 9:14 pm

Hi eveyone,
I had a EEA Family Permit (6 months) i applied for pre-settled status under Eu Settlement Scheme. Which been refused due to lake of evidence. I want all Seniors to guide me what should i do ?
Caseworker stated that apply again if u have more evidence to show or go for a administrative review.
Kindly guide me what option is better for me and what evidence do i need to show them?

Kalanyos niazi
Newly Registered
Romania

Re: Need Urgent Help!!!

Post by Kalanyos niazi » Tue May 26, 2020 9:55 pm

I am really sorry to hear that,can you let us know what evidence did you upload.

Ramy1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Ramy1 » Tue May 26, 2020 10:26 pm

Kalanyos niazi wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 9:55 pm
I am really sorry to hear that,can you let us know what evidence did you upload.
Tenancy agreement n couple of photos.
Coz all bills were inclusive in our contract so we didn’t hv any bills on our names. My partner was jobless that time and one of my friend told me that ur partner must be a qualified person.is that true?

Kalanyos niazi
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by Kalanyos niazi » Tue May 26, 2020 11:08 pm

Ramy1 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 10:26 pm
Kalanyos niazi wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 9:55 pm
Tenancy agreement n couple of photos.
Coz all bills were inclusive in our contract so we didn’t hv any bills on our names. My partner was jobless that time and one of my friend told me that ur partner must be a qualified person.is that true?
This are the documents which my solicitor ask to apply for pre settled status
Documents list for obtaining pre settled status
Applicant’s details:
- Your valid passport or valid national identity card. If you are providing your passport, it must be signed.
Residence
- Proof of residing in the UK
o Tenancy agreement
o Bank statement from the date you starting residing in the UK to present
o mobile phone bills in your name with your address in the UK
o letters or appointment cards from your GP, a hospital or other healthcare professional - for example a physiotherapist
o a used airline, train, ferry or ship ticket that shows the date you entered the UK
o a stamp in your passport showing you entered the UK
- Evidence of relationship to EU national;
o Marriage certificate
o Proof of living together such as copy of most recent joint bank statement, joint utility bills etc
And by the way have you got married? So you must have marriage certificate as well and can you share your timeline please

Ramy1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Ramy1 » Tue May 26, 2020 11:24 pm

Thanks alot Niazi.
Yh i got marriage certificate as well. I got all this documents now so what u suggest do i submit a new application or go for a administrative review? Do i need to send my wife payslip as well? she is working now.

Kalanyos niazi
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by Kalanyos niazi » Tue May 26, 2020 11:30 pm

Ramy1 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:24 pm
Thanks alot Niazi.
Yh i got marriage certificate as well. I got all this documents now so what u suggest do i submit a new application or go for a administrative review? Do i need to send my wife payslip as well? she is working now.
That's up to if you want to submit a new or going to administrative review but I suggest you to submit a new application and yeah you can send them your wife's contract and payslips and if you got national insurance number you can add that as well or if you don't have one you can apply.
You didn't mention your timeline.
And have another question before they make decision did they emailed you asking for more evidence?

Ramy1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Ramy1 » Tue May 26, 2020 11:48 pm

Kalanyos niazi wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:30 pm
Ramy1 wrote:
Thanks alot Niazi.
That's up to if you want to submit a new or going to administrative review but I suggest you to submit a new application and yeah you can send them your wife's contract and payslips and if you got national insurance number you can add that as well or if you don't have one you can apply.
And have another question before they make decision did they emailed you asking for more evidence?

I really appreciate.No they didn’t ask before. In refusal they said if u hv additional information or evidence so u can apply again.
Im new here sorry what timeline u talking about?

Kalanyos niazi
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by Kalanyos niazi » Tue May 26, 2020 11:52 pm

Ramy1 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:48 pm
Kalanyos niazi wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 11:30 pm
Ramy1 wrote:
Thanks alot Niazi.

I really appreciate.No they didn’t ask before. In refusal they said if u hv additional information or evidence so u can apply again.
Im new here sorry what timeline u talking about?
It's okay timeline mean when did you apply and what was your biometric enrollment and then coa and then decisions if you know the dates so we can expect when will they gave us decisions

Ramy1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Ramy1 » Wed May 27, 2020 12:11 am

Application submitted # dec 2019
Biometric# 15/dec/2019
Refusal# 06/may/2020

Kalanyos niazi
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by Kalanyos niazi » Wed May 27, 2020 12:14 am

Ramy1 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:11 am
Biometric# 15/dec/2019
Refusal# 06/may/2020
Thanks.
And this time you will get pre settled status and very soon

Ramy1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Ramy1 » Wed May 27, 2020 12:29 am

Kalanyos niazi wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:14 am
[quote=Ramy1 post_id=<a href="tel:1901621">1901621</a> time=<a href="tel:1590534675">1590534675</a> user_id=235935]
Biometric# 15/dec/2019
Refusal# 06/may/2020
Thanks.
And this time you will get pre settled status and very
Ramy1 wrote:
Wed May 27, 2020 12:11 am

Thanks a lot Niazi.
Thanks for ur help. Really appreciated