ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP Expired B1 Tinity and Naturalisation appl.

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jayrose17
South Africa

Citizenship English Test Query from HO

Post by Jayrose17 » Wed May 27, 2020 5:34 pm

Moderators please help.
I logged in but cannot see the start new topic icon.
I have IlR through ancestry. 27/12/18. I applied end Dec 2019 for naturalisation.
My Trinity B1 cert was done June 2017.
I recieved email from home office saying it expired. This is true. But I thought as I used it for my ILR which I have I don't have to do another test.
It clearly said that under 2 reasons you don't have to do exam again.
I AM CONFUSED. I am stressed as they have given me to till june to supply but all SELT colleges are closed.
PLEASE HELP

Jayrose17
South Africa

HELP Expired B1 Tinity and Naturalisation appl.

Post by Jayrose17 » Thu May 28, 2020 12:07 pm

I have ILR 27/12/18. Did my B1 english exam at Trinity July 2017.
Applied for naturalisation end of Dec 2019.
I recieved an e mail from home office stating my knowledge of uk test was ok but my english test was out of date.
As far as I know I may use the same English certificate B1 from Trinity as I used when getting my ILR.
Was informed in letter to send scanned copies of original certs... yet this was all done at Mark lane with UKVCAS and all my other docs.
Why would I get this e mail when my B1 can be used?
Any reassurance or help would be appreciated.
All colleges are closed so I could not just go and do a new one. My e mail gives me a deadline of June 10.
Thank you