ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

July Applicants , Post here !

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tapraveen
Newly Registered

Post by tapraveen » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:11 am

Thanks to this wonderful Forum.

I got my Tier1 HSMP Visa post dated from Nov 1 for 3 yrs.

Here are my Time lines:
July 18 - Applied at VFS Hyderabad with HSMP Approval letter.
Integra was done for current employer by July 24
Documents received on August 11, 2008

The turnaround time is awesome.

All the vesy best to all.

AANWAR

Post by AANWAR » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:57 am

All July Applicants,
Did all of you submit your total Employment History.
I have around 5 years of IT Experience out of which I can submit Appointment/Relieving/Experience Letters of all the companies for which I have worked in last 3 years.
Is it sufficient or should I disclose all the Experience?
No I didn't submit any employment history. I have just provided my present company offer letter and latest form 16.
Is this a new requirement ? As per my knowledge you only need to submit following earnings evidences:

1) Income Tax Return
2) Salary Slips (signed and stumped)
3) Letter from Employer stating your Gross Salary for last 12 months
4) 12 Months Bank Statement where your Salary was/is being transferred

There is no need to send any employment history or offer letter.

Manu345

Post by Manu345 » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:02 am

No, its not a requirement. VFS asked me if I have the offer letter of my present company and I had at that time. He even asked me for tax return docs which is no where mentioned. I did had with me at the time of submitting the form so I denied giving that.

Remember VFS does not have any influence on the decission of BHC. Not necessarily what they ask for is mandatory.

mscrashed
Newly Registered

Help Guys

Post by mscrashed » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:11 am

Dear Senior Members,

Need your help & suggestion for following:

1. HSMP (Not Tier 1) refused because My employer's Phone was out of service when UKBA enquired. My employer confirmed me that all of the
phone lines at that area was out of service that day because of heavy rain in
earlier night.

I have called home office and they told me my case is refused. i havn't
recieved the letter yet. but planning to apply for review.

Need your suggestion on this. WHAT SHOULD I WRITE in Review Form.

please reply. urgent>
Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Mohanfromblr
BANNED

Post by Mohanfromblr » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:35 am

Hi
There is some info. which I got from Vfs-South & want to share with all of you.
These are one of the additional items that BHC asked VFS to collect from candidates.
These I suppose are the new things (follwing serial no. in that Doc):
Previous Earning
(Any two of the documents mentioned below must be submitted)
7 Salary slips (Last 3 months) 􀂅
8 Personal Bank statements (Showing the salary deposits) 􀂅
9 Experience letters from previous employers 􀂅
10 Official tax documents 􀂅
11 Management accountant statement 􀂅
12 Copy of Company/Business Accounts 􀂅

This is in addition to the regular submissions of Docs that we submit for "ATTRIBUTES" (like Age,Qualification,Earnings Etc)

Thanks
Mohan

GO2UKIB
Newly Registered

GOT IT TODAY

Post by GO2UKIB » Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:34 am

Dear Friends,

After a harrowing (seemingly never ending) wait,Finally got back the documents today.Tier 1 Visa valid till September 2011.

Thanks for everyone sharing so many valuable inputs all this while.

Cheers and best wishes for all those waiting.

Bye
Arun.

cgohil

Re: GOT IT TODAY

Post by cgohil » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:11 pm

Hi Go2UK,

Can u share ur timelines. When did u applied. n when did u got ur approved visa.

chirag

GO2UKIB wrote:Dear Friends,

After a harrowing (seemingly never ending) wait,Finally got back the documents today.Tier 1 Visa valid till September 2011.

Thanks for everyone sharing so many valuable inputs all this while.

Cheers and best wishes for all those waiting.

Bye
Arun.

Mohanfromblr
BANNED

Post by Mohanfromblr » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:31 pm

Hi GO2UKIB,
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS!
Can you please share all the info as what documents you have submitted,timelines, & any other you feel where you were troubled in the Process?

GO2UKIB
Newly Registered

TIMELINES

Post by GO2UKIB » Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:42 pm

Hello Chaps,

1st time:

Applied on April 17

Rejected due to maintenance rule (Funds were deposited on April 16.Though the funds were received through Sale of Shares,Had not submitted any proof on source of funds).Got the documents back on May 17.

Reapplication after a 3 month wait:

Submitted on July 10 through VFS Chennai.This time I submitted Share Sale Statements on Bank Letter head (I made sure every document was printed on Bank's Letter Head,Were Signed by Bank Officers and With Banks Stamp).The Bank statements were extracted on 9th of July (one day before the application was submitted).

Most important, I explained in detail how to interpret the share sale statements and how to link it to the Line item in the Savings bank statements showing Bult Credits (Just a small write up on the back of the statement).

As an after thought so much of attention was perhaps unwarranted....
May be I was being paranoid.Did not want to take chances this time around.

Guys-Once again Best wishes to those still waiting....Hope I was able to add my 2 cents to this wonderful forum.

Cheers.
Arun.

GO2UKIB
Newly Registered

One more info i forgot to mention

Post by GO2UKIB » Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:06 pm

Make sure VFS accepts all the documents (mainly the covering letter and other explanatory/supporting documents) even if they insist that it is not part of their checklist.There is no harm in submitting a few extra documents.

srini007.katuri
Newly Registered

Post by srini007.katuri » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:07 am

Have appplied from VFS Chennai on July 23.Category:Tier 1 with HSMP

Status from VFS Website:Your visa application has been forwarded to the BHC 23 Jul 2008

I try to reach this concact number 044 42192308.But i couldn't.Awaiting for result.

arun1509

Post by arun1509 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:17 am

Srini,

You can reach this no between 9:30 to 11:30 AM only..

naveen_k_das
Newly Registered

Post by naveen_k_das » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:52 pm

Applied for EC ( India ) with HSMP Approval letter on July 14th . Still waiting for a decision . Applied at Chennai.

UKSeeker123
Newly Registered

Got it finally

Post by UKSeeker123 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:23 pm

Dear Friends,

This is the first time I am posting on this forum, but I was following it since last 10 days or so. Actually I should have checked this forum before applying, but I checked it much later after 3 weeks of sending my application. So I thought I will finally write only when I get my Passport back and inform you all whether the Visa was Accepted or Rejected.

So, I would now like to share the good news with you. I have finally got my Tier 1 (General) Visa.

I know you guys would be eager to know the timelines and all, and so here are they: :-)

Applied on: 9th July 2008 at VFS Pune, India

Application: Tier 1 (General) Visa - 1st and fresh application (no HSMP approval)

Integra Verification: No idea. I didnt ask my employer whether they got any mails or calls. But it must have happened positively.

Wrote to BHC: I was very anxious after waiting for a month, and so wrote to BHC Mumbai on 11th Aug. Didnt get any reply to the email. So called them up on 12th Aug, and they advised that the application has been processed. They didnt disclose any other information like whether Visa was accepted or Rejected. So I thought to wait more.

16th Aug: Received Visa: I just received my Passport and docs back by courier with Tier 1 Visa valid for 3 years :-) So it took them about 5 weeks to process the application, which is decent enough.

So thats it!

I also want to share a few points. The bank documents I submitted were actually more than 7 days old. After applying, when i read the posts of this forum, i read that bank statements should be at max 7 days old. I got so tensed after reading that, thinking my application will surely be rejected. Also i didnt put it any cover letter! Now this was really bad on my part, and I was cursing myself why i didnt read the forum before. Also, i was scoring just 75 points on the Tier 1 Calculator, that is a border case :? another worrying point!

But it wasn't rejected after all! So be positive folks and have faith. Visa was approved even though my banks statements were about 2-3 weeks old and i submitted no Cover letter or Employer letter/certificates. But please note that you should not take my example as a standard and you should arrange all your documents properly. I think I am really very lucky to get the Visa even after making these small mistakes.

The documents that I submitted are:
1. Bachelors Degree Certificate
2. Transcript of College
3. A UK Naric letter from UK verifying my Indian degree (because my college is not listed on the UK HSMP website).
4. A IELTS score sheet (because of the same above reason. College not listed, so I had to show proof of my English Language ability).
5. Salary Slips of last 12 months (Stamped and Signed by Employer)
6. UK Bank statements of last 12 months (which showed UK Salary credited and sufficient Maintenance funds)
7. Indian Bank statements of last 12 months (which showed Indian Salary credited).

Thats all! Not a single paper other than this :-)

Anyways....all is well that ends well. I have to plan out what needs to be done now. If anyone of you knows Job consultants (in India or UK) who could help me find a job in UK, please send me a Private Message.

Though I have explained everything here, I will be happy to answer any general queries that you might have. But please dont send me any PMs for queries. Post here, so that everyone else can see your posts.

Regards
UKSeeker123

Manu345

Post by Manu345 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:45 am

UKSeeker123,

Congratulations, you are really lucky to get the approval with more than 7 days old bank statements :).

Could you please let us know the date of approval and when the visa got stamped.

UKSeeker123
Newly Registered

Post by UKSeeker123 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:51 am

Hi Manu,
Thanks.
I dont know how to look for the exact dates of approval. Where to find them? I dont think the approval date is mentioned on the Visa Sticker.
The only dates mentioned are Valid From and Valid To.
Reg
UKSeeker123

Manu345

Post by Manu345 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:56 am

Even I don't know. May be someone who has got approval and knows where to look can tell you.

I guess you might have got one approval letter. Is there any date ?

UKSeeker123
Newly Registered

Post by UKSeeker123 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:20 am

Hi again Manu.... didnt get any separate approval letter..... just a new Visa on my passport.

kiran_mannava
Newly Registered

Post by kiran_mannava » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:41 am

Hi,

Application Date: 18,July,2008
Integra Verification: 22 July 2008
Current Status: Not yet received any update

It exactly a month now, really anxious.

Any way, to track my application?

Regards,
kiran

Manu345

Post by Manu345 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:46 am

kiran_mannava,

Lots of people waiting for their status including me.
Try to call BHC Chennai , its all your luck.

arun1509

Post by arun1509 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:57 am

UKSeeker,

Congrats for ur visa in a quick time..

Kiran - I guess u need to wait for 2 - 3 weeks... Chennai BHC is taking long time now days.. U can call BHC at 044 - 42192308 in between 10 to 11:30 to chk current status.

rvi
Newly Registered

Post by rvi » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:48 am

Called up BHC today, they said that I would need to wait for some more time as this visa takes longer time to process..
Thats all that was told, nothing like integra report is pending or anything else..

Did anybody else get a similar reply?

srini007.katuri
Newly Registered

Post by srini007.katuri » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:12 am

Called up VFS Chennai today, they said Integra done for my application.Decision not yet made.
------------------
Applied on: 23rd July
Visa : Tier 1 HSMP Letter

naveen_k_das
Newly Registered

Post by naveen_k_das » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:05 pm

Its been 1 month and 5 days since i applied for EC (already have a HSMP Approval letter) ..... no updates sofar.

sarjunwadkar
Newly Registered

Post by sarjunwadkar » Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:25 pm

Hi All

Good News.... I got my UK Visa today for 3 years.

Timelines are as follows.

EC applied on :21st July 2008
Applied From : Pune VFS
Integra Verfication : Integra called my present as well as past employer.Although i am with present employer for 3 years.
EC Status (on VFS website): Processed application sent through Blue Dart on 18th August 2008
EC Approved on : 14th August 2008
Passport Delivered on :19th August 2008

I applied with HSMP approval letter.I got my HSMP approval letter on 18th February 2008 But due to change in the rules mainly maintenance of funds i was not able to file for EC.

But at last i got my UK visa for 3 years.

regards

swanand