ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:27 pm

Muzzi / Shameem -

Keep believing, inshallah our cases will be resolved soon. Admittedly its taking longer than WE hoped but it will get sorted.

Continuous queries with the BHC will only get them giving you the official line of 'up to 60 working days' ... which is correct as far as their concerned.

Im sharing the pain, as Im in exactly the same boat ... but Ive dug deep to find some hope again & I think the main thing to remember is that theres nothing you can do, so is there much point in getting yourself all worried, upset and ill over it.

Also, you are not alone on this ... I, we, everyone on this forum is in similar situations!!

Also, remain strong for your partners ... after all they are stuck as well ... if you both get anxious & upset then it wont help your relationships!!

Be strong, inshallah we will all get the results we desire soon. Keep the faith & Keep Smiling!! (",)

susy1

Post by susy1 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:23 pm

muzzi17 wrote:thats very true Shameem but the thing is how can one stop himself from not checking........i have spoken to a guy in VAC and he said they dont take any action untill 60 working days are gone past.
i wish i had other options then to just sit here and wait :(
thats nonense - the guy at the VAC doesnt know what hes talking abt. the guideline is that it can take up to 60 working days for applications to be processed and sometimes longer if they need to make further checks.

i wish the VAC, AIT and all other parties concerned gave out the same information rather than giving different stories each time one calls them.

muzzi ur very lucky in that u guys can check the website and call the VAC even though the status doesnt change for ages at least its something to go by. i wish i could have that too with this appeal, there really is nothing that i can do but wait wait and wait and hope for the best.

shameem

Post by shameem » Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:06 pm

Oahmed, ur right, we cant do anything but be strong and wait, but i wish i didnt think too much about it. I know that whats gonna happen WILL happen. The thing is, it is out of our hands - wot can we do, but share our feelings over this forum with others who are in the same boat. Will try to take ur advice and keep smiling...... :lol:

maj97

Post by maj97 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:18 pm

hi guys im new to this website but reading your comments is sooooooooooooooo helpfull i now know there are people just like me what is the website where you can check wats going on with your application. my hubby handed his in 2 days ago and they told him that thayl give him a answer in 15 days.
any advice really would be appreciated.

saiqabb

Post by saiqabb » Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:01 pm

How can that be right your hubby was told he will find out in 15days time.The time they have been giving to everyone who has applied recently 2-3 months.They are so confusing why can't they just give everyone the same answer.I just hope everyones gets their visas soon as and no1 gets an appeal datz all we can hope for.My hubby applied on the 17th July so its been nearly a month but i dont think we should include saturdays and sundays cous they dont be opened then.

MSS

Post by MSS » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:20 pm

Last year we waited 3 MONTHS for a reply to our application. They were giving visas out in 1-3weeks to 5 different ppl i know from September to January....This is so annoying..I havent seen my husband for over a year and he hasnt even met his daughter, because our visa and appeal were refused, and now I'm reading that its taking 2-3months for an answer AGAIN...I hate the BHC in Pakistan and I curse all those ppl who work in there. They ruined my life.

Is there anyone here who is applying this August? And is there anyone who has received a reply within 3 weeks from BHC in Islamabad? My husband will be applying from Islamabad this month Insha-Allah.

coolio777
Newly Registered

Post by coolio777 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:31 am

hi guys im new to this website but reading your comments is sooooooooooooooo helpfull i now know there are people just like me what is the website where you can check wats going on with your application. my hubby handed his in 2 days ago and they told him that thayl give him a answer in 15 days.
any advice really would be appreciated.

salam maj

go to the following website :

www.vfsglobal.org/applicantstatus.aspx

it will ask you to enter Application reference number

Start with the Vac then the date application was submitted and then the reference number
(this you will have on the receipt given to you, when application was submitted)
eg islamabad ===isb/140808/052260/1
enter the date of birth.
you can also call vac on following number :(0092) 900 104 11
give just the ref number or the GRY tracking code
eg GRY/PK/02/051254/x
snd they will be able to bring up your details
but as you proberbly already read on the forum they will ask you to call back in a few days time.
best time to call them is 07:00 uk time
have also your hubbys password number some ask you for that as well
dont ask why?
my misus put in application 16 june and i checked web site on 7 august and she got it
when she went to islamabad to collect she foud out that it was issued some 12 days or so earlier and she was not contacted but they said they tried but got no answer ( a load of BS) they never call and they posted on the web site on the 7 august.

vicaego
Newly Registered

Post by vicaego » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:15 am

Hi All..

I have just checked website and found out that BHC called me for an interview finally slince is broken after 4 months of waiting.

need your help if any one have an idea what kind of question they asked in interview well i am a bit nervous. dont have any idea wht they gonna ask me...

Have passions i know its really hard to live away from your love ones but still. INSHALLAH time will be over soon everyone waiting here..

shameem

Post by shameem » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:24 am

Muzzi/Oahmed any news today??

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:08 am

Hi Shameem

No ... no change!!
Checked website & called - all the usual updates!!!

MSS -

I really think you should set your expectations high. It will be anything short of a miracle if you get a response in 3 wks ... Dont set yourself up for dissappointment. Its obvious from everyones experiences that the BHC & VAC updates are pretty poor but just try & keep your hopes up. I understand that its been a very long process for you but it may help you to remain realistic. Hope everything goes well.

muzzi17

Post by muzzi17 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:20 am

Hi All,
nothing Shameem same old........checked the website and rang them. i am going to email BHC on monday as it will be 60days since we have applied.

muzzi17

Post by muzzi17 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:16 pm

shameem wrote:Oahmed, ur right, we cant do anything but be strong and wait, but i wish i didnt think too much about it. I know that whats gonna happen WILL happen. The thing is, it is out of our hands - wot can we do, but share our feelings over this forum with others who are in the same boat. Will try to take ur advice and keep smiling...... :lol:
I only explained what i been told, dont like to make stories of my own....i think VAC is pretty good at that already..................secondly where ever i have read it says 60 DAYS NOT 60 Working DAYS..... not sure how this 'working' got included in it.

muzzi17

Post by muzzi17 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:19 pm

Sorry last post was for Susy1 ..........dont know what i am doind..dat explains it all

vicaego
Newly Registered

Post by vicaego » Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:04 pm

oahmad,Shameen,Muzzi and every one on this forum could you please advise me on Interview at BHC islamabad.

What kind of question BHC can ask me ????

Many thanks

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:00 pm

Vicaego

Unfortunately Im not in a position to advise on this as I havent been through the interview process.

Nonetheless I pray that you are successful & everything is ok :)

susy1

Post by susy1 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:38 pm

vicaego wrote:Hi All..

I have just checked website and found out that BHC called me for an interview finally slince is broken after 4 months of waiting.

need your help if any one have an idea what kind of question they asked in interview well i am a bit nervous. dont have any idea wht they gonna ask me...

Have passions i know its really hard to live away from your love ones but still. INSHALLAH time will be over soon everyone waiting here..
hi vicaego,

ive heard that the bhc will usually ask you to bring in some docs and will interview you based on the docs. i would have thought they would ask u questions abt ur spouse's job, eg place of work, where they work, name of boss, job title, duties etc, personal interests and other personal questions eg where did u first meet, how many times have u met, name of mother/father/bro/sisters/ etc, where does the spouse live in the uk, which area, how long for, where was he/she born, date etc., finances/accomodation,
sorry for not being specific, i havent had the experience so cant say for sure.

phone the VAC - they may be able to give u some info on it - (its worth a try - u never knw. . . .)

good luck with, try to stay calm, im sure it will go well.

susy1

Post by susy1 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:41 pm

muzzi17 wrote:Sorry last post was for Susy1 ..........dont know what i am doind..dat explains it all
sorry muzzi if i offended u - i know you were explaining what you were told, i think i may have appeared aggressive - but not towards you but towards the incompetent VAC/BHC - they make my blood pressure soar!!!

susy1

Post by susy1 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:42 pm

MSS wrote:Last year we waited 3 MONTHS for a reply to our application. They were giving visas out in 1-3weeks to 5 different ppl i know from September to January....This is so annoying..I havent seen my husband for over a year and he hasnt even met his daughter, because our visa and appeal were refused, and now I'm reading that its taking 2-3months for an answer AGAIN...I hate the BHC in Pakistan and I curse all those ppl who work in there. They ruined my life.

Is there anyone here who is applying this August? And is there anyone who has received a reply within 3 weeks from BHC in Islamabad? My husband will be applying from Islamabad this month Insha-Allah.
hi MSS,

thats awful, i know how you feel though.
do you mind if i ask you why your applocation was refused and how long it took to find out the result of the appeal or anything ?

thanks.

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:10 pm

Maj i Heard The Same Thing As My Hubby has Submitted His Papers 1 week Ago N They Said Check In 15 Days But seems like It will Take Longer As In This Site Ppl Are waiting Since 2 3 months soo I Am Really Worried To Its Really Hard waiting Also My hubby Is Been Refused Before So i Cant Bear To Go Through That Again And Feel So Deppressed Lately Until I dont get A reply i Think i might get Illl :( ...But I Am hoping INSHALLAH we all Who are waiting will get A Good Respond And visas And It really Helps Reading And Sharing Our Problems .

maj97

Post by maj97 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:50 pm

cutesweetgal dont stress so much i know how hard it is to just sit waiting for a answer but as you said inshallah everything will be fine.

maj97

Post by maj97 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:50 pm

fanx coolio dats wat i was lookin for. :D

shameem

Post by shameem » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:51 am

I dont like the weekends much, as you know nothing isnt going to happen in regards to hearing anything about the visa's. At least during the week u have some hope of hearing sumthing...............roll on MONDAY!!

vicaego
Newly Registered

Post by vicaego » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:29 pm

susy1
thanks alot atleast i have got an overview wht kind of question they can ask me. Me and my wife used to work 3 years togather in a same place so i am very confident about everyfing.

oahmad
its ok brov. i will let ppls on this forum what question they asked me once i get through this.

Inshallah everyfing will be fine. Have faith and everyfing will be positive for every1.

muzzi17

Post by muzzi17 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:01 am

Hi Guys,
Monday Morning........Now Then, Any One Got Any News?? Shameem Or Oahmed???

'Musharaf is going to Resign' will that be the next excuse of this delay? i wonder

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:17 am

Hello,

Another day ... no news ... all the usual updates ... !!! Kinda getting used to it now.