ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MOrth RCSEd

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nourah92
Newly Registered
Saudi Arabia

MOrth RCSEd

Post by nourah92 » Sun May 31, 2020 2:11 pm

Hello,

I hope this is the right place to ask this question. I will be undertaking an MSc in Orthodontics in Saudi Arabia. Will I be eligible to take the MOrth RCSEd and will it allow me to work in the UK?

Thank you :D

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: MOrth RCSEd

Post by Zerubbabel » Sun May 31, 2020 9:00 pm

Hello

You need to separate 2 things:

1 - Having a degree obtained in the UK or recognised in the UK.

2 - Having the right to work in the UK

The fact that a professional qualification is recognised in the UK, doesn't give the right to work in the UK market. I know a lot of people who studied in the UK and obtained various qualifications in this country, but they had to leave at the end of their studies.

To get the right to work in the UK, you need to find an employer willing to sponsor you. You can search for Tier 2 visa and Shortage Occupations List.