ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

snooky
United Kingdom

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form - NEW

Post by snooky » Sat May 23, 2020 2:39 pm

e12 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:24 pm
Hi guys have been following this thread for awhile ,please all im in a fix right now i need advice. I applied for the EU settlement June 2019 have done 5 years on my zambrano route already not inclusive when i applied for my second phase which was refused one year in between in court,Have two kids both British but regarding my first child (12 years old ) have been going to court for 9 years for child contact which i was given twice but the (2 parent) always make sure things goes bad is been a roller coaster for 9 obviously having negative effect on my child so have been restricted on many information needed and my second child is 3 from my partner so i still applied for the EU settlement i included both kids birth certificates, copies of my 5 years residence card,letter from GP for 2nd child , partner British passport and my younger child British passport .Now got mail to show have been RESIDENCE in the UK for 5 years i should send more information . Just confused now, im willing to get a lawyer or should i just resend all documents i first sent back .Copy of email received is attached below .

(APPLIED FOR SETTLED STATUS)

Thank you for your application under the EU Settlement Scheme.

We are in the process of considering your application and we require some additional information or evidence from you to help us to make sure we reach the correct decision. We would like to reassure you that no decision has been made on your EU Settlement Scheme application at this stage and we will work with you to help you with your application.

Consideration has been given to whether you qualify for settled status on the basis of completing a continuous qualifying period of five years’ residence in the UK as the primary carer of a British citizen, referred to in Appendix EU as being a ‘person with a Zambrano right to reside’
We require evidence that you qualify for settled status (indefinite leave to enter or remain) as a person with a Zambrano right to reside, as the current evidence that you have provided does not prove this.

In order to do this, please send us

Evidence of you and your sponsors’ current residence in the UK over a five year period. This can be through the production of documents confirming you and your sponsor have been resident in the UK for a continuous five year period.

Evidence that you have been the primary carer of my first child over a five year period. Evidence can include documents such as doctor’s letters, school letters or other evidence to show that you have been a primary carer for your sponsor over a five year period. It is noted that as my second child is less than five years old, you are unable to qualify for settled status based solely on any primary care over my second child.

You have stated in your application form that your sponsors are cared for by their respective mothers, who are both British Citizens. If there are any medical reasons as to why your sponsors’ mothers are unable to care for your sponsors please provide evidence of this, in the form of a letter from a medical professional stating the condition that the relevant sponsor’s mother is suffering from, the impact that this has on their ability to care for your sponsor, and their future medical prognosis.

If there is no medical reason why your sponsors’ mothers are unable to look after your sponsors, please state this in your reply.

If you are unable to provide any of this evidence, please explain this clearly in your reply to this email.

However, if you wish to rely on a relationship to a relevant EEA citizen or qualifying British citizen, please send us:

• Evidence of the identity and nationality of that EEA citizen or qualifying British citizen. This includes:

▪ Their EU Settlement Scheme reference number; or ▪ their valid EEA passport; or ▪ their valid EEA national identity card; or ▪ their valid British passport.

Any advice and feedback will be well appreciated
HI e12

Just stop panicking and pay attention to the details HO is requesting from you.

With the evidence for your british children being here for 5 years, all what you need is copies of your childrens' school reports, bank statements, or letter from the school that states when they first enrolled and also State they are still in education.

Bear un mind that, to qualify for SETTLED STATUS, you only need 6 months of evidence for each months of the 5 Years.

If your children have had a bank accounts, just Print 6 months of year starting from the day your Zambrano was first issued. The HO will do their own calculation with Sanneh vs SSWP and that will give you even more years because your were a family member before becoming a qualified person. The same process of documents is what you also need. Your GP can write a simple letter stating that

AB McBrew - Dob 07. 01. 2002, Child
CK McBrew - Dob 11. 12 l. 2004, Child
Gina McBrew - Dob 23. 04. 1970, Mother

"To Whom it May Concern

We write to confirm that the family have been registered with our surgery since......date...and the children also since their birth.

We can confirm also that the mother always bring them to their appointment.

Yours sincerely

GP

The school or your church can write the same sort of letter.

Hope you will be fulfilled

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sat May 23, 2020 2:51 pm

Catalley09 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:07 am
Hello all,

Been following silently and it’s bad news for me

I have been rejected from the eu settlement scheme as l have 2.5 years leave which is up for renewal in October2020,

I have 3 British children all have disabilities and under care of the LA in terms of their welfare, education etc but they live with me

I have thought of reapplying in September instead of doing a AR as l do not have new evidence besides that when l applied to the eu scheme the clause that one should not have valid visa was not in the guardian even as l applied last June and it to them a year to reply me

My question is is it a good idea for me to resubmit my eu application in August/September

Save money for renewal of 2.5 years

Or send out the DRF form to them Now but this run alongside the eu application?

Your help will be appreciated

Sorry to hear about your refusal. Home Office has changed and mordenised its guidance since 1 May 2019 to today.

Though the guidance are illegal and does not conform with the withdrawal agreement, no one has challenge its usage till now.

Now you could wait for your LTR to expire then try again as in that when you are refused, you can go to Court and argue for compelling and compulsion. Im that at this stage you will be meeting the eligibility.

Whether it is good idea will only depend on you as immigration is personal. You have to weigh all your options and go for the best.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sat May 23, 2020 3:07 pm

rainbow 66 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:02 am
Thank you Snooky and mubashir1981 for your valuable information.

I really want to try fee waiver. My only concern is If I try fee waiver, would it affect my application success rate if HO thinks I’m too poor on finance?

I contacted citizen advise bureau yesterday, their legal advise suggested me to wait for decision of current zambrano application under EU settlement scheme and see what’s the reason of refusal and take it from there as they said Home Office is unpredictable and Apendix FM does cost lots of money. Plus they said Home Office will only reopen in July to enroll biometrics, so even I apply Appendix FM now they will not proceed until July. And they said Zambrano status will end when children reach 18 years old. Is that true?

What about logistics if I do not withdraw current application? EU settlement scheme still hold all of my original documents such as my two children’s birthday certificates, etc. When I make a new Appendix FM application, will EU settlement scheme transfer my documents to new application automatically?

Really appreciate your information here. It helps me a lot.
Hi

Fee Waiver will not influence your application. HO does not demonised people because they are poor.

It is true that HO is unpredictable but trust me not on EUSS. They have made it hard for Zambrano people and made it in a way that only few 1000s will qualify.

Zambrano RC technically stops when children turn 18 but if the child still depends on you, HO will have to re-issue. That is why HO has brought Zambrano in line to acquire Settled Status(ILR) under EUSS after residing 5 Years in the UK.

You can do the Appendi FM application and provide copies because nowadays they dont need your original documents as you will have to scan them onto their 3rd party's website.

Whether Home Office's Biomatric centres closed or not, the HO website clearly states application should be done and submitted as normal online and Register with UKVCAS.

You will have to send the settlement scheme people a message to request for your documents

e12
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by e12 » Sat May 23, 2020 8:38 pm

snooky wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:39 pm
e12 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 1:24 pm
Hi guys have been following this thread for awhile ,please all im in a fix right now i need advice. I applied for the EU settlement June 2019 have done 5 years on my zambrano route already not inclusive when i applied for my second phase which was refused one year in between in court,Have two kids both British but regarding my first child (12 years old ) have been going to court for 9 years for child contact which i was given twice but the (2 parent) always make sure things goes bad is been a roller coaster for 9 obviously having negative effect on my child so have been restricted on many information needed and my second child is 3 from my partner so i still applied for the EU settlement i included both kids birth certificates, copies of my 5 years residence card,letter from GP for 2nd child , partner British passport and my younger child British passport .Now got mail to show have been RESIDENCE in the UK for 5 years i should send more information . Just confused now, im willing to get a lawyer or should i just resend all documents i first sent back .Copy of email received is attached below .

(APPLIED FOR SETTLED STATUS)

Thank you for your application under the EU Settlement Scheme.

We are in the process of considering your application and we require some additional information or evidence from you to help us to make sure we reach the correct decision. We would like to reassure you that no decision has been made on your EU Settlement Scheme application at this stage and we will work with you to help you with your application.

Consideration has been given to whether you qualify for settled status on the basis of completing a continuous qualifying period of five years’ residence in the UK as the primary carer of a British citizen, referred to in Appendix EU as being a ‘person with a Zambrano right to reside’
We require evidence that you qualify for settled status (indefinite leave to enter or remain) as a person with a Zambrano right to reside, as the current evidence that you have provided does not prove this.

In order to do this, please send us

Evidence of you and your sponsors’ current residence in the UK over a five year period. This can be through the production of documents confirming you and your sponsor have been resident in the UK for a continuous five year period.

Evidence that you have been the primary carer of my first child over a five year period. Evidence can include documents such as doctor’s letters, school letters or other evidence to show that you have been a primary carer for your sponsor over a five year period. It is noted that as my second child is less than five years old, you are unable to qualify for settled status based solely on any primary care over my second child.

You have stated in your application form that your sponsors are cared for by their respective mothers, who are both British Citizens. If there are any medical reasons as to why your sponsors’ mothers are unable to care for your sponsors please provide evidence of this, in the form of a letter from a medical professional stating the condition that the relevant sponsor’s mother is suffering from, the impact that this has on their ability to care for your sponsor, and their future medical prognosis.

If there is no medical reason why your sponsors’ mothers are unable to look after your sponsors, please state this in your reply.

If you are unable to provide any of this evidence, please explain this clearly in your reply to this email.

However, if you wish to rely on a relationship to a relevant EEA citizen or qualifying British citizen, please send us:

• Evidence of the identity and nationality of that EEA citizen or qualifying British citizen. This includes:

▪ Their EU Settlement Scheme reference number; or ▪ their valid EEA passport; or ▪ their valid EEA national identity card; or ▪ their valid British passport.

Any advice and feedback will be well appreciated
HI e12

Just stop panicking and pay attention to the details HO is requesting from you.

With the evidence for your british children being here for 5 years, all what you need is copies of your childrens' school reports, bank statements, or letter from the school that states when they first enrolled and also State they are still in education.

Bear un mind that, to qualify for SETTLED STATUS, you only need 6 months of evidence for each months of the 5 Years.

If your children have had a bank accounts, just Print 6 months of year starting from the day your Zambrano was first issued. The HO will do their own calculation with Sanneh vs SSWP and that will give you even more years because your were a family member before becoming a qualified person. The same process of documents is what you also need. Your GP can write a simple letter stating that

AB McBrew - Dob 07. 01. 2002, Child
CK McBrew - Dob 11. 12 l. 2004, Child
Gina McBrew - Dob 23. 04. 1970, Mother

"To Whom it May Concern

We write to confirm that the family have been registered with our surgery since......date...and the children also since their birth.

We can confirm also that the mother always bring them to their appointment.

Yours sincerely

GP

The school or your church can write the same sort of letter.

Hope you will be fulfilled
Thanks for the quick respond
Regarding the documents for my first child is difficult because there's communication break down, all have got few emails from school ,emails and letters from cafcass officer and court order child contact can this be of any help

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sat May 23, 2020 10:00 pm

@e12

You only need one person to use as your family member.

Follow the instruction I have already given to you and the draft of the letter. Email your GP with it and let them write it, or your church or the school and print your 5 years bank statement. It could be only 6 months of each month as the requirements for settled status demands 6 months, of year for years.

HO Office only want to see activities of dependency and active responsibilities

Good luck

Sabi92
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by Sabi92 » Sat May 30, 2020 3:41 pm

Hi

Has anyone got any news? I have applied in August 2019 and no decision yet. My local MP has sent the second complaint letter still waiting for reply

JB007
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by JB007 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:20 pm

snooky wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:44 am

If you need help to look after your British children, just speak to the NRPF at your local council or the children service. They are under duty to make sure your family dont trigger Inhumane Conditions under Article 3 of the Human Rights Laws, Section 55, and section 17 and 21 of the social act.
You have a strange idea of what is given under the UK's welfare system, even if somebody can have full benefits. They have changed the welfare state to make the UK less of an attraction, so that other EU countries now give more benefits than the UK.
Some of those allowed full benefits are having to ask for a (limited) referral to foodbanks because they don't have enough money for food. Some are having to chose between food and heat, even those who are 70+ who didn't save with pensions. There is a 2 child limit for low income benefits. 3 years benefit sanctions are allowed.etc

Don't pay your rent or mortgage, then you have made yourself intentiionally homeless and the council don't have to help you.

And under the Welfare reforms, they have replaced six low income benefits that will also affect those already claiming those benefits, e.g. now both parents to work, with at least one of them working 37 hours a week at NMW. etc

It's not "inhumane" to expect people to work full time.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:38 pm

JB007 wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:20 pm
snooky wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:44 am

If you need help to look after your British children, just speak to the NRPF at your local council or the children service. They are under duty to make sure your family dont trigger Inhumane Conditions under Article 3 of the Human Rights Laws, Section 55, and section 17 and 21 of the social act.
You have a strange idea of what is given under the UK's welfare system, even if somebody can have full benefits. They have changed the welfare state to make the UK less of an attraction, so that other EU countries now give more benefits than the UK.
Some of those allowed full benefits are having to ask for a (limited) referral to foodbanks because they don't have enough money for food. Some are having to chose between food and heat, even those who are 70+ who didn't save with pensions. There is a 2 child limit for low income benefits. 3 years benefit sanctions are allowed.etc

Don't pay your rent or mortgage, then you have made yourself intentiionally homeless and the council don't have to help you.

And under the Welfare reforms, they have replaced six low income benefits that will also affect those already claiming those benefits, e.g. now both parents to work, with at least one of them working 37 hours a week at NMW. etc

It's not "inhumane" to expect people to work full time.
Hi

One thing you have got it wrongly is to equates social help under UK immigration act and means tested benefits.

Your point here is discouraging to people that need help and dont know where to get it.

We are here to support people with information that are factual but not grapevine.

Know that NRPF support is totally different from main benefits and the government allocates funds to each council in UK through immigration subversion to help all people who are under immigration control.

The two systems are different and could not be compared because there's an administrative and executive system created for such purpose through act of parliament.

If you need more information, read about NRPF support under every council in uk or NRPF main website online. Other council will call it Immigration and Assylum Support within their department.

Regards

Violetsareblue
United Kingdom

Post by Violetsareblue » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:27 pm

Hello people,
Just to get something right,
In the circumstances where you hold ltr as a parent which expires in 2 years, is it recommend to apply for derivatives residence card first as a primary Carer ( which will be refuse, but will it succeed on appeal in this situation?) if yes, then apply to the E.U settlement scheme with a good chance of success at either initial decision or at appeal.
@snooky or anyone , could you kindly tell me if my thinking is on the right track. I’m really confused as right to appeal will not be given if you hold current leave to remain.

JB007
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by JB007 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:26 am

snooky wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:38 pm
Your point here is discouraging to people that need help and dont know where to get it.

We are here to support people with information that are factual but not grapevine.
I was talking about UK benefits, which is why I said you have a strange idea about what is given under the UK's welfare system.

My post was the facts. The benefit system in the UK has changed under the Welfare Reform laws and ensures that the UK now pays less benefit money than some other EEA countires do. For those with children, the UK announced in parliament years ago that the changes would mean that Germany, France and Sweden would now give more benefits for those with children than the UK.

The only way out of poverty in the UK is to work, as the UK have ensured that on the new welfare system, claimaints no longer get more money from benefits than they do from working.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:47 am

JB007 wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:26 am
snooky wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:38 pm

I was talking about UK benefits, which is why I said you have a strange idea about what is given under the UK's welfare system.

My post was the facts. The benefit system in the UK has changed under the Welfare Reform laws and ensures that the UK now pays less benefit money than some other EEA countires do. For those with children, the UK announced in parliament years ago that the changes would mean that Germany, France and Sweden would now give more benefits for those with children than the UK.

The only way out of poverty in the UK is to work, as the UK have ensured that on the new welfare system, claimaints no longer get more money from benefits than they do from working.
Hi

As far as I agree with you that uk benefits system has and is going through changes, that doesn't change NRPF. NRPF is not benefits and and can never be classed as one on legal terms.

What we were discussing and/or I advised the fellow threader was to get support under social services act.

Schedule 3 of the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002

The local authority’s responsibility to provide accommodation and financial assistance to families with NRPF arises from general duties to safeguard the welfare of children in need, which are set out in the Children Act 1989.

Section 17(1) Children Act 1989

The Court of Appeal, in the case of R (C, T, M and U) v LB Southwark (2016),

The Court of Appeal, in R (C, T, M and U) v LB Southwark (2016)

Assessment of Children in Need and their Families Guidance 2000 issued under s.7 Local Authority Social Services Act 1970

The Children Act 1989

The duty is triggered where it appears to a local authority that an adult may have such needs. Section 21 makes similar provision in relation to the assessment and identification of a child's needs for care and support.

I dont like quoting and unquoting laws, because it is complicated to some people to process how they work. We are here to give simple advise so that people can feel wanted and belong.

JB007
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by JB007 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:01 am

snooky wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:47 am
As far as I agree with you that uk benefits system has and is going through changes, that doesn't change NRPF. NRPF is not benefits and and can never be classed as one on legal terms.
I was talking about benefits, as I made very clear in my original post.
snooky wrote:
What we were discussing and/or I advised the fellow threader was to get support under social services act.

The Children Act 1989

The duty is triggered where it appears to a local authority that an adult may have such needs. Section 21 makes similar provision in relation to the assessment and identification of a child's needs for care and support.
And what help would that be?

Some churches will give food if they can't get a referral for a foodbank.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:19 am

JB007 wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:01 am
snooky wrote:
snooky wrote:

The Children Act 1989

We are not on this platform to scuba the Hope's of others but to encourage them. Most people have been successful and blessed from the little advise they receive.

Someone people on this platform has been helped by NRPF teams and they have found it peaceful.

Their house paid for, subsistence given, children given what they need and some even going to college.

Please the NRPF does good job for people who meet their requirements.

JB007
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by JB007 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:53 am

snooky wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:19 am
JB007 wrote:
snooky wrote:
snooky wrote:

The Children Act 1989

We are not on this platform to scuba the Hope's of others but to encourage them. Most people have been successful and blessed from the little advise they receive.

Someone people on this platform has been helped by NRPF teams and they have found it peaceful.

Their house paid for, subsistence given, children given what they need and some even going to college.

Their rent being paid sounds like benefits and like I said, the UK have changed their benefit system. Housing Benefit is replaced by Universal Creditr and on UC, both parents are now required to work or do what other jobseekers have to do already have to do under the welfare reforms, going for work practice where you get less than the minimum wage, going coursse, having to attend the job centre as often as they tell you to do to prove parents are looking for work for 35 hours a week. etc

If the "children given what they need" is also UK benefits, the Child Tax Credit benefit has also been replaced by UC: the same with the Income Support benefit and Working Tax Credit benefit, also replaced by Universal Credit benefit. Less benefit money and requires both parents to work now, with minimum amounts they must earn each week to avoid the job centre and all that now entails under the Welfare reforms.

The temporory rise in UC is only because of the Coravirus and ends in April 2021 and even that isn't much money.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:11 am

JB007 wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:53 am
snooky wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:19 am
JB007 wrote:
snooky wrote:
snooky wrote:

The Children Act 1989

Their rent being paid sounds like benefits and like I said, the UK have changed their benefit system. Housing Benefit is replaced by Universal Creditr and on UC, both parents are now required to work or do what other jobseekers have to do already have to do under the welfare reforms, going for work practice where you get less than the minimum wage, going coursse, having to attend the job centre as often as they tell you to do to prove parents are looking for work for 35 hours a week. etc

If the "children given what they need" is also UK benefits, the Child Tax Credit benefit has also been replaced by UC: the same with the Income Support benefit and Working Tax Credit benefit, also replaced by Universal Credit benefit. Less benefit money and requires both parents to work now, with minimum amounts they must earn each week to avoid the job centre and all that now entails under the Welfare reforms.

The temporory rise in UC is only because of the Coravirus and ends in April 2021 and even that isn't much money.

My honourable friend, I think this matter is over and am not discussing this again. You are refusing to understand the difference between

1. Social Grant and 2. Benefits (means tested)

We are not to argue but to learn from all Members and creates positivity.

If you're are filling up Appendix FM (family route). The type of benefits listed excludes NRPF funds and can not be used against you if you are to be subscribing it.

This NRPF grant does amount to criminal record or adversely against your immigration application

Once again, it is not a benefits and do not confuse people who might meeting the requirements.

People who are entitle to NRPF are excluded from means tested benefits because they are PSIC defined in s.13(2) of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996

Good day

JB007
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by JB007 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:28 am

snooky wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:11 am
My honourable friend, I think this matter is over and am not discussing this again. You are refusing to understand the difference between

1. Social Grant and 2. Benefits (means tested)

We are not to argue but to learn from all Members and creates positivity.

If you're are filling up Appendix FM (family route). The type of benefits listed excludes NRPF funds and can not be used against you if you are to be subscribing it.

This NRPF grant does amount to criminal record or adversely against your immigration application

Once again, it is not a benefits and do not confuse people who might meeting the requirements.
I looked on the site you mentioned and it was talking about UK benefits. If I have misunderstood and some charity is paying their rent/mortgage for them, then good for them because UK benfits often do not pay the full rent and they need to find that difference from any other benfits they may have.
Housing Benfit and it's replacement Universal Credit (which requires parents to work) bases the rent allowance (benefit amount) on their bedroom allowance and then the UK only pay the 30th percentile of private rents in their area.

Support for Mortgage Interest requires 39 week wait of no work at all before a claim. Under the welfare reforms, SMI is now only a loan, plus interest and charges, to be repaid when they start work or when the property is sold.

Violetsareblue
United Kingdom

Post by Violetsareblue » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:38 am

Why are you debating over benefits. Please I don’t want this forum to be blocked like the first one as it took me lots of time to find this new one. Many people here are very talented and you all change people lives for the better so let kindly go back to helping inexperienced people like my self. I don’t understand any of these immigration process as it’s too complicated for my brain to handle.

Violetsareblue
United Kingdom

Post by Violetsareblue » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:39 am

Violetsareblue wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:27 pm
Hello people,
Just to get something right,
In the circumstances where you hold ltr as a parent which expires in 2 years, is it recommend to apply for derivatives residence card first as a primary Carer ( which will be refuse, but will it succeed on appeal in this situation?) if yes, then apply to the E.U settlement scheme with a good chance of success at either initial decision or at appeal.
@snooky or anyone , could you kindly tell me if my thinking is on the right track. I’m really confused as right to appeal will not be given if you hold current leave to remain.
Back to my question above. Can someone kindly elaborate please🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

JB007
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by JB007 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:43 am

snooky wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:11 am

I'm not saying it does but I'm merely pointing out that under the Welfare Reforms and other welfare changes, the UK benefits system now does not give as much benefit money as some other EU countries. Claimants often have to use their benefit money to top up their rent, pay their mortgage, pay their Council Tax. And that the UK now has tougher requirements for claimants e.g. having to work and being treated as jobseekers already are, 3 year sanctions etc

The new welfare systems means that people will no longer get more money from benefits than they do from working.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:45 pm

@Violetsareblue

Sorry for not responding to your question.

Concerning to your perculiar question, the truth is that free movement and/or EU Right will sieze to be regarded in the UK from 1. 01. 21.

This means at the end of 31 December 2020, all forms of EU Residence Card will not be issued by the UK authorities again. Those who have already been recognised as family members or EU citizens who have excised treaty right will continue using them till 2025.

By 30 June 2021, anyone who hasnt been recognised by law as a family member or EU citizen will not be considered again under EEA REGULATIONS. Meaning EU stop the clock has come.

So as you have 2 years leave to remain left, you wouldnt be able to take advantage of this route as HO has made it difficult for Zambrano derivatives and derivatives holders to succeed under both eea regulations and EU Settlement Scheme.

Most lawyers will agree that to succeed, you will have to wait till your leave expires before banging in application under the Settlement Scheme.

Violetsareblue
United Kingdom

Post by Violetsareblue » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:11 pm

snooky wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:45 pm
@Violetsareblue

Sorry for not responding to your question.

Concerning to your perculiar question, the truth is that free movement and/or EU Right will sieze to be regarded in the UK from 1. 01. 21.

This means at the end of 31 December 2020, all forms of EU Residence Card will not be issued by the UK authorities again. Those who have already been recognised as family members or EU citizens who have excised treaty right will continue using them till 2025.

By 30 June 2021, anyone who hasnt been recognised by law as a family member or EU citizen will not be considered again under EEA REGULATIONS. Meaning EU stop the clock has come.

So as you have 2 years leave to remain left, you wouldnt be able to take advantage of this route as HO has made it difficult for Zambrano derivatives and derivatives holders to succeed under both eea regulations and EU Settlement Scheme.

Most lawyers will agree that to succeed, you will have to wait till your leave expires before banging in application under the Settlement Scheme.
Thank you very much snooky for explaining.

Hope16
Cameroon

Post by Hope16 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:25 pm

I am on the verge of loosing my job offer my COA was issued on the 26/11/2019 and given that it’s a job in health services I have to do a DBS check but to have it done I need to have a COA that has been issued within the last 6months and mine I clearly past ...and this is because I don’t have any other form of valid ID at the moment
I called them and they said they can issue me a new one as they only give one per application I took the time to explain to the person I spoke to that it means I will be loosing this job offer and jobs are getting hard to get due to the consequences of the pandemic and that I have been waiting for as long as 11months it either they have me a new COA or they have me an outcome already let me know what is next to than keeping me in limbo and not being able to do anything with my life ...but my problem wasn’t solved and said someone was going to get back to me
My anxiety level are sky rocketing to the point I’ve ask a family member to help me look after my child until I manage I can’t even see someone for help don’t know where else to turn to or what to do at this point

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:28 am

Hope16 wrote:
Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:25 pm
I am on the verge of loosing my job offer my COA was issued on the 26/11/2019 and given that it’s a job in health services I have to do a DBS check but to have it done I need to have a COA that has been issued within the last 6months and mine I clearly past ...and this is because I don’t have any other form of valid ID at the moment
I called them and they said they can issue me a new one as they only give one per application I took the time to explain to the person I spoke to that it means I will be loosing this job offer and jobs are getting hard to get due to the consequences of the pandemic and that I have been waiting for as long as 11months it either they have me a new COA or they have me an outcome already let me know what is next to than keeping me in limbo and not being able to do anything with my life ...but my problem wasn’t solved and said someone was going to get back to me
My anxiety level are sky rocketing to the point I’ve ask a family member to help me look after my child until I manage I can’t even see someone for help don’t know where else to turn to or what to do at this point
Hope16

Hope all is well and managing.

As far as no one trust the HO for quick action on applications, in this circumstance we need agree that the delay is beyond their control due the covid19 pandemic. Back last year HO wrote to people affirming to finish all Zambrano cases by 17. 04. 20. Their plan was dashed out by the whole system shutdown.

Now it is said that employers fail in their duty to make proper decision when it come to immigration. They are failing to work with the HO.

First of all, COA issued under EUSS has no time limit and only expires when you have been granted Leave under the settlement scheme or Refused and you have absorbed all appeal Right.

Again if you had Leave under EEA already and it has expired whilst doing EUSS application, your entitlement wouldn't change unless Refused and all avenues of appeal has been absorbed or granted leave

Your employer's job is to do RIGHT TO WORK CHECK on you and HO will come up with your entitlement.

So tell your employer that HO is asking them to run a right to work check and it is their duty to do so and not to victimized you.

Be courageous within these hard days and stand firm. All shall pass.

Hope16
Cameroon

Post by Hope16 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:48 am

snooky wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:28 am
Hope16 wrote:
Hope16

As far as no one trust the HO for quick action on applications, in this circumstance we need agree that the delay is beyond their control due the covid19 pandemic. Back last year HO wrote to people affirming to finish all Zambrano cases by 17. 04. 20. Their plan was dashed out by the whole system shutdown.

Now it is said that employers fail in their duty to make proper decision when it come to immigration. They are failing to work with the HO.

First of all, COA issued under EU Settlement Scheme has no time limit and only expires when you have been granted Leave under the settlement scheme or Refused and you have absorbed all appeal Right.

Again if you had Leave under EEA already and it has expired whilst doing EU Settlement Scheme application, your entitlement wouldn't change unless Refused and all avenues of appeal has been absorbed or granted leave

Your employer's job is to do RIGHT TO WORK CHECK on you and HO will come up with your entitlement.

So tell your employer that HO is asking them to run a right to work check and it is their duty to do so and not to victimized you.

The employers have done the right to work check and all that is needEd but it’s the DBS company that as one of the conditions requires a COA that has been issued within 6months ...I really understand the current situation it’s just what it is

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:00 pm

Hope16 wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:48 am
snooky wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:28 am
Hope16 wrote:
Hope16

First of all, COA issued under EU Settlement Scheme has no time limit and only expires when you have been granted Leave under the settlement scheme or Refused and you have absorbed all appeal Right.

Again if you had Leave under EEA already and it has expired whilst doing EU Settlement Scheme application, your entitlement wouldn't change unless Refused and all avenues of appeal has been absorbed or granted leave

The employers have done the right to work check and all that is needEd but it’s the DBS company that as one of the conditions requires a COA that has been issued within 6months ...I really understand the current situation it’s just what it is
Have you had BRC before.
Where is your passport also