ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing information on completed application and delay

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tudor2020
Newly Registered
Turkey

Missing information on completed application and delay

Post by tudor2020 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:59 pm

Hello Dear forum users. I have been a silent reader for sometime.

I need an advise on missing important information on my British application which was made on October 2019. I'm still waiting for a result and was digging to see if I can find anything related to its delay.

I have found that I clicked "NO" any previous immigration application in UK or outside. What are my choices now? I haven't heard from my application since and I believe its due to that missing information. Is there any way I can correct it after submitting it long time ago? I am going to send an email regards to it tomorrow when I have all the information.

Also is this a ground for refusal?

Thank you.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Missing information on completed application and delay

Post by alterhase58 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:08 pm

You should certainly send your email with the details of immigration applications, as soon as possible. We don't know of course whether this is causing any delay - I think almost everyone applying for naturalisation has an immigration history. Clearly there's a possibility this has delayed your application but doubt this would lead to a refusal. Your email might just speed up the UKVI process.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

tudor2020
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by tudor2020 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:12 am

Thank you Dear alterhase58 . I will do it right away.

tudor2020
Newly Registered
Turkey

Post by tudor2020 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:30 pm

Thanks for your advice mate. I have sent the information the day after your post. I have just now received the email saying my application for British Citizenship is successful. Once more thank you to you and to the forum.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:59 pm

Oh, well done - congratulations.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.