ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents Required for Homeoffice

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shijpi
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Documents Required for Homeoffice

Post by shijpi » Fri May 29, 2020 11:13 am

HI,

I received this letter today from Homeoffice. They said that they asked for it earlier but i never received the email. Has anyone else received a similar email. I checked with the customer care and they said to reply to the email.

Dear Mrs XXXXX

Re: Mrs XXXXX
Nationality: XXXXX

I am writing in relation to your recent citizenship application made to the Home Office.

We have recently emailed you as we require additional information to progress your Home Office application. The documents / information is required to demonstrate to the Secretary of State that the requirements for citizenship are met.

Please could you send the requested documents to Natdocreturn@homeoffice.gov.uk. Failure to reply to this letter may result in the application being refused.

Once we have the required documents, we can then progress your claim and will be in touch in due course.

If you wish to confirm that this communication has come from the Home Office, please call our contact centre on 0300 121 2214.

Regards,

Home Office, UKVI - Citizenship

The Data Protection Act 2018 governs how we use personal data. For details of how we will use your personal information and who we may share it with please see our Privacy Notice for the Border, Immigration and Citizenship system at https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... itizenship. This also explains your key rights under the Act, how you can access your personal information and how to complain if you have concerns.

This email and any files transmitted with it are private and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please return it to the address
it came from telling them it is not for you and then delete it from your system.
This email message has been swept for computer viruses.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Documents Required for Homeoffice

Post by CR001 » Fri May 29, 2020 11:31 am

Have you checked your spam/junk mail folders?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Naturalization2020
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Naturalization2020 » Fri May 29, 2020 3:02 pm

I got a similar email from home office today. Just like your case I didn't receive any other email. I wonder if home office accidentally sent this email

AmberVanessa
Newly Registered
India

Post by AmberVanessa » Fri May 29, 2020 6:34 pm

OMG, I just got on this board to find out if anyone has received a similar email. I received the same email today from the home office - exactly worded like yours. I have checked my inbox, spam and letters again and I haven't received any previous correspondence from them!

The number that they have stated in their email - I couldn't even contact. I called the generic UKVI number who just asked me to email that address back asking what documents are required.

Did you get the email from National Contingency Casework Document Return?

Naturalization2020
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Naturalization2020 » Fri May 29, 2020 6:46 pm

Yes I got the same worded email from nationality contingency casework document returns. The email kind of seemed not from UKVI. I hope our data record has not been hacked.

AmberVanessa
Newly Registered
India

Post by AmberVanessa » Fri May 29, 2020 6:52 pm

I did think it did not seem authentic - although how do they know our case ID number?

I have now emailed nationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk and copied the email sent to me so they are aware of this email and can verify if not authentic.

AmberVanessa
Newly Registered
India

Post by AmberVanessa » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:24 pm

Hi all,

Have you managed to hear anything back from the home office yet? I haven't received an email back. Not sure what to do!

Thanks

Naturalization2020
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Naturalization2020 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:20 pm

Nope so far didn't get a reply 🙁

shijpi
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by shijpi » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:55 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 11:31 am
Have you checked your spam/junk mail folders?
I checked every email folder, spam and junk and i could not find it. I replied to them a week ago and still no response.

shijpi
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by shijpi » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:58 pm

Received the reply today following raising my query.

Thanks you for responding to the email dated 29/05, we have now completed our internal enquiries.

We have established that the information awaited to resolve your application was not related to further documentation. I can confirm that no further information or documentation is required from you in order to consider your application, I apologise for the confusion caused.

We will now aim to conclude your application as quickly as possible

XXXXXXCC

UK Visas and Immigration

PBS & Citizenship

Home Office