ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family- Set M online application submission

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Family- Set M online application submission

Post by zimba » Mon May 25, 2020 3:32 pm

No, you must stick to your own topic. As I pointed out you must provide evidence which will be considered. Minor error on the form should be ignored
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

AfaKhan30
Pakistan

Post by AfaKhan30 » Mon May 25, 2020 4:18 pm

Thanks Zimba, much appreciated.

I am using this forum for more than 7-8 years, i have lost my last account details that is why i created new account recently.

On this forum i have am 100% sure on specific topics people raise the question if they are facing relevant issue.If you want then i can send you some link. Also few weeks ago that what you told me too on other topic.

I believe we all here to support each other with our best & kind information without being sarcastic!

Have a good day!

AfaKhan30
Pakistan

Post by AfaKhan30 » Mon May 25, 2020 4:21 pm

Zimba wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 3:32 pm
No, you must stick to your own topic. As I pointed out you must provide evidence which will be considered. Minor error on the form should be ignored

I am using this forum for more than 7-8 years, i have lost my last account details that is why i created new account recently.

I have seen on this forum you had clearly explained to other people that there is error on Set(M) form regarding this question, but to me you are not very clear, and indirectly referring as we did mistake.

On this forum i have am 100% sure on specific topics people raise the question if they are facing relevant issue.If you want then i can send you some link. Also few weeks ago that what you told me too on other topic.

I believe we all here to support each other with our best & kind information without being sarcastic!

Have a good day!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon May 25, 2020 5:00 pm

AfaKhan30 wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 4:18 pm

Have a good day!
Tagging your queries in multiple places is not a good idea. It is better to link to a discussion in YOUR OWN TOPIC rather than bumping an old post. There are very good reasons why we advise against this. Many users who posted their queries before in older posts, are not active on the forum anymore and you end up directing questions at them (they are often not here to answer you!!). Sometimes your immigration history should be known to answer a query, so you often have to repeat this over and over again in each post. Each poster might have slightly different issues. Adding your query to a post may lead to slightly different advice under the same topic which causes even more confusion. Most importantly is not fair to the original poster to hijack their post because you want something answered.

Keeping all your queries for an application in one place makes this manageable. You do not have to repeat your immigration history every time. If your case is similar to another poster, you'd better include a link to such post in YOUR OWN POST instead. This way there is a logical follow in each topic, we do not have to moderate hundreds of extra bumped up old posts every day and deal with the added confusion.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

AfaKhan30
Pakistan

Post by AfaKhan30 » Mon May 25, 2020 5:35 pm

Zimba wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 5:00 pm
AfaKhan30 wrote:

Have a good day!
Tagging your queries in multiple places is not a good idea. It is better to link to a discussion in YOUR OWN TOPIC rather than bumping an old post. There are very good reasons why we advise against this. Many users who posted their queries before in older posts, are not active on the forum anymore and you end up directing questions at them (they are often not here to answer you!!). Sometimes your immigration history should be known to answer a query, so you often have to repeat this over and over again in each post. As each poster might have slightly different issues. Adding your query to a post may lead to slightly different advice under the same topic which causes even more confusion. Most importantly is not fair to the original poster to hijack their post because you want something answered.

Keeping all your queries for an application in one place makes this manageable. You do not have to repeat your immigration history every time. If your case is similar to another poster, you'd better include a link to such post in YOUR OWN POST instead. This way there is a logical follow in each topic, we do not have to moderate hundreds of extra bumped up old posts every day and deal with the added confusion.

Fair enough!

AfaKhan30
Pakistan

Post by AfaKhan30 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:09 pm

Zimba wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 5:00 pm
AfaKhan30 wrote:

Have a good day!
Tagging your queries in multiple places is not a good idea. It is better to link to a discussion in YOUR OWN TOPIC rather than bumping an old post. There are very good reasons why we advise against this. Many users who posted their queries before in older posts, are not active on the forum anymore and you end up directing questions at them (they are often not here to answer you!!). Sometimes your immigration history should be known to answer a query, so you often have to repeat this over and over again in each post. Each poster might have slightly different issues. Adding your query to a post may lead to slightly different advice under the same topic which causes even more confusion. Most importantly is not fair to the original poster to hijack their post because you want something answered.

Hi Zimba

I hope you are well
I am wondering if you any idea about;
my family submitted set (m) and also uploaded documents at ukvcas, they have been given deadline till 3rd week of July to book appointment.
but currently ukvcas are only dealing with existing customers(applicants), God forbid if new applicants could not book their appointment by their deadlines then what will l happen?
there is no clear message, for existing applicants at least they had the proof of cancellation, but new applicants do have anything to proof their intention to book appointment.

Please if you or any one on this forum has any knowledge then please share.
Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:53 pm

As has been repeated numerous times on the forum, no one will be penalised due to biomteric delays.

Keep checking online for appointments.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

AfaKhan30
Pakistan

Post by AfaKhan30 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:52 am

CR001 wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:53 pm
As has been repeated numerous times on the forum, no one will be penalised due to biomteric delays.

Keep checking online for appointments.

Thanks CR001

its very strange, you and Zimba always respond very rudely and not with straight answer of my question, i hope its not because of the flag on my account!

Zimba keep saying ask question on your thread and you are referring other threads, it seems you both are confused!

you are not suppose to reply, but please when you response you need to be kind.

Anyways, Thanks

Freetownean2
Newly Registered
Sierra Leone

Post by Freetownean2 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:45 pm

Very correct. Zimba must refrain from responding rudely to people's question without giving chance to others to help. Zimba, if u don't wana assist people, stay quiet and allow others to help out. Not everyone know how to start a similar topic that's already on the floor.

AfaKhan30
Pakistan

Post by AfaKhan30 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:34 pm

Freetownean2 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:45 pm
Very correct. Zimba must refrain from responding rudely to people's question without giving chance to others to help. Zimba, if u don't wana assist people, stay quiet and allow others to help out. Not everyone know how to start a similar topic that's already on the floor.

Thanks Freetownean2 to second me!

AfaKhan30
Pakistan

Post by AfaKhan30 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:18 pm

Hi Cr001

My query was not related to this topic thats why i had created a new topic.

Please instead to move my questions here & there can you put some lights if you know something.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:38 pm

Please read the forum rules on Multiple Topics asking questions about the same application, link below.

https://www.immigrationboards.com/annou ... t5722.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.