ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA Family permit Approved next.....

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

inpoland
Newly Registered

EEA Family permit Approved next.....

Post by inpoland » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:26 pm

Dear Forum Friends

I am non-EEA Citizen and my Wife is a Polish EEA Citizen so i applied for the EEA Family Permit visa and its approved. when i apply for this visa that time we both i mean i and my wife we don't have job in UK but now she got some job in UK through Internet and we plan that she go first to UK and then latter when I'll get my Polish Temporary Residence Card (Karta Pubytu) for two year in September then i will travel to UK.

My question is that in interview the visa officer asked me that you travel together so i said yes now is it possible that i can travel alone or no:)..
Or we both must travel together on this visa...
On visa is written
Type: VISA EEA FP: TO ACC SPOUSE/CP (MY WIFE NAME)

Please help me in this regard:)

Waiting for your kind information

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:31 pm

U can travel together or she can travel alone. You can't alone.

You don't need any Polish res. to travel to UK, you can come with your wife. Foods better in Poland though.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

bridiebridie
Newly Registered

Post by bridiebridie » Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:29 pm

if your EEA spouse if already in the UK, you can travel alone and join them. once you have, you can travel on your own even if they are temporarily out of the uk.

thats been my experience...

inpoland
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by inpoland » Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:28 pm

Thanks you very much..:)

ewe9
Newly Registered

Post by ewe9 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:04 pm

Hi All!
Do You know if with polish temporary residence card(karta pobytu) you can travel to ireland or uk without visa(together with polish spouse)? Someone tried that already?