ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Really Confused regarding Language Requirement and Council Tax arrear

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sim64
Newly Registered
India

Really Confused regarding Language Requirement and Council Tax arrear

Post by Sim64 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:46 am

Hi Everyone,
I really searched the topics, but I could not find the answer. So sorry if this has been answered before.

I have three question.
1. First I was granted Tier 2 Visa in 2015, and on that time I did not submit any language certificate nor any degree taught in English. Instead I submitted some of publications in English, so it was successful, and I got my Tier 2. My question is when I want to apply for ILR, do I need to present any language certificate or because I have satisfied that in the past (somehow), I would be exempted?
2. I have received some tax arrears (reminder of unpaid Council Tax installments), but I paid them all, and there is no civil judgment against me. Do I need to mention in in my application?
3. Do I need to mention any VISA Withdrawal in my application? I don’t have any visa refusal, but I have withdrawn it by myself.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Really Confused regarding Language Requirement and Council Tax arrear

Post by CR001 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:21 am

1. You need to meet the English B1 requirement for ilr. You are not exempt.

2. Non-issue.

3. No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Sim64
Newly Registered
India

Re: Really Confused regarding Language Requirement and Council Tax arrear

Post by Sim64 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:28 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:21 am
1. You need to meet the English B1 requirement for ilr. You are not exempt.

2. Non-issue.

3. No.
Thanks a lot for the fast reply. I really appreciate that