ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Priority service status post COVID

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

addysingh
Newly Registered
India

Priority service status post COVID

Post by addysingh » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:11 am

Dear All,

Just was wondering if HomeOffice guys are honoring the priority service time lines since they have started accepting applications after COVID lockout (since 1st june).

I applied for the five day service , today is the fifth day and have not heard anything.

Regards

Adi

underfire222

Re: Priority service status post COVID

Post by underfire222 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:48 am

At the moment all priority service is suspended.

It is not very clear if the HO will honour those who already paid for that service prior to lockdown.

It seems unlikely I think the majority will not get a decision with in the priority time line.

Did they send you any update email or mention of a refund of your priority fees?

My appointment is. on 16/3 and I have already paid for super priority prioir to lockdown, Hopeing they will at-least give me a quicker decision than the dreaded 6 month standard.!!!

addysingh
Newly Registered
India

Post by addysingh » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:51 am

Its already 8th of June today, can anybody here tell if they received any superiority service (24 hour) so far. That would really help to understand if there is any effort from HO to honor rhe timelines for people who already had it booked

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:22 pm

You should be checking here:

indefinite-leave-to-remain/suspension-o ... 9-280.html

I do see a user has posted that he/she received a decision honoring super-priority timelines.
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.