ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Zealand Immigration

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Anu864
Newly Registered

New Zealand Immigration

Post by Anu864 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:24 am

Hi,

I would like to if someone can advise me on what will happen after your expression of interest has been selected.

my got selected on first week of July for 115 points and without a job offer letter.but after that i haven't heard anything.I don't know what to do.or just wait for while.

Thank you,

Tenghp
Newly Registered

Post by Tenghp » Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:51 am

Hi, Anu864,

It will be around 2 month+ before they send you the ITA and you are given 4 months to submit your visa application.

Good Luck

Tenghp

Harry2007
Newly Registered

Post by Harry2007 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:08 am

Hi Anu864,

You will receive ITA (Invitation to Apply) next. Time between EOI acceptance and ITA issuance varies from place to place. They might do some initial background checks before issuing ITA. Make sure you haven't changed address or communication numbers etc. You can send them a feedback or call the NZ immigration centre with refernce to your EOI number and request for latest status. Hope that helps.

cheers!
-Harry