ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Statement of Comparability for FLR(M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Balrog
Newly Registered

Re: Statement of Comparability for FLR(M)

Post by Balrog » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:05 pm

I just called NARIC after a bit of panic and explained the situation. Their system had asked me for a Medium of Instruction letter when I had applied, but apparently the box for the English Language Assessment was unchecked on the screen before I paid (I don't know how). So they said obviously I had tried to ask for the English assessment, which is why the system asked me for the Medium of Instruction Letter, but somehow the request didn't go through. So I had to do a fast-track 24 hour option to top up my Statement of Comparability. I called them and they did a document check and I paid on the phone. Hopefully this will suffice. Total cost 268 GBP.

I hope this is resolved as my BRP expires on the 13th and I need to finish the FLR(M) at least a day before for my own peace of mind. It is just delayed because it has been a nightmare to get documentation together during this pandemic.

Balrog
Newly Registered

Filling in the online FLR(M) form (urgent)

Post by Balrog » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:05 pm

Dear all

This is urgent as my deadline to apply is 12 June 2020 (BRP expires on 13 june 2020).

I am trying to fill in the online FLR(M) form and have run into a roadblock. He has had two previous employments in the last year (no issues with filling these in). However, he technically has TWO current jobs with the same employer, the army.

So he is a reservist with the army and has a variable pay each month for the last 12 months. However, he has also been mobilized on a full-time contract for Covid 19. So technically, he has a salaried job which he has held for less than six months with the army, and he also gets a variable pay each month from the same employer (army).

I don't know how to reflect this on the online form as it allows me to only put in ONE current job. I can't say the army reserve variable pay job is a previous job because he is technically still employed.

Additionally, I want to know if I have checked the right box by selecting "Not the same amount continuously, below the financial requirement amount."

I am applying under Category B.

Any advice will help

Thank you