ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Details of your trips outside the UK

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Goshthisislong
Newly Registered
France

Details of your trips outside the UK

Post by Goshthisislong » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:13 pm

In the section of the UK citizenship application where I need to add the details of ''trips outside the UK'' I can only complete 10 lines, i.e. 10 trips. I have more to add. Is this something which others have encountered before?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Details of your trips outside the UK

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:55 am

Goshthisislong wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:13 pm
In the section of the UK citizenship application where I need to add the details of ''trips outside the UK'' I can only complete 10 lines, i.e. 10 trips. I have more to add. Is this something which others have encountered before?
Use a separate sheet and upload it with your documents on the UKVCAS system.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

obormot
Member of Standing
France

Re: Details of your trips outside the UK

Post by obormot » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:19 pm

On top of being able to upload additional sheet, I think the firm itself allows for up to 30 trips (my memory is that you probably do not see all 30 lines initially, but they appear once you start filling those lines)