ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRM Application Upload?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bhims1485
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M, DOCUMENTS UPLOAD...

Post by Bhims1485 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:17 pm

[/quote]

You can't create or upload folders on or to the site all files must be uploaded individually. There are separate sections on the site already. Use these names to create your own folders on the pc. After creating folders on your pc, re-name and store the files in the folders, then when satisfied upload the contents of each folder to the corresponding section on the site.

If your scanner allows you to "continue" scanning after creating a pdf you could produce one pdf with several payslips (in date order). I would then re-name the pdf something like "payslips 19-02-04". There is a box on the upload page to give the file a description. You could then add more detail in the description box such as "payslips 04-02-19 to 25-02-19". Once uploaded the actual file name is shortened so using the description box makes it easier to see what the file contains.

You can visit the upload site as many times as you wish to upload files (if it's working). You can also remove files if you make an error.
[/quote]

Thank you for your cooperation and advice been really helpful

Bhims1485
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M Employment letter...

Post by Bhims1485 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:29 pm

seagul wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:46 pm
Bhims1485 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:06 am
seagul wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:39 pm
Bhims1485 wrote:
Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:01 pm
I have been working for same company 3 years and now they are changing the trading ltd company name ownership in April. And I'm applying in July will it affect me? From April my payslips will state different trading company name... 4 months in one ltd company name and next 3 months new ltd company, but same business. Will be January to July two different company name but same address and employer. My employer said will not be problem will provide letter of change of trading company name.
If possible then apply with 12 months of payslips & bank statements just in case despite few members got success with 6 months of documents.
Will 6 months payslips and p60 be efficient? As I have not collected hard print previous wage slips since December as they were online via email which I have missing.

And can my employer say worked for the past 3 years or from only April on the letter? As it is changing the ltd company name... Business the same and change of directors as well.
Online payslips in pdf format are acceptable. 6 months of payslips should be fine but the reason for the advice to attach 12 months of payslips is because caseworker might assume it as a change of employer, therefore, excercising precaution is desirable.
Thanks I understand, only problem I got paid in cash and not I've not cashed the full amount before the 6 months in which I will not be able to show 12 months payslip with evidence with bank statements. Only 7 months. The business trading and address will be the same just the ltd company name change, in which will be on payslip. Appreciate your advice thank you. Will need to get expert advice on this...

Do you know why P60 is not acceptable to proof previous years salary? Even though it will have company name details etc?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:40 pm

Bhims1485 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:29 pm

Do you know why P60 is not acceptable to proof previous years salary? Even though it will have company name details etc?
P60 covers the period from April - March and unless you need the income of exactly the same months (that coincidence rarely happens) the income showing on it will be irrelevant/outdated for visa purposes.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Bhims1485
United Kingdom

FLR M Ext... Payslip & Bank statement Dates.

Post by Bhims1485 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:48 pm

Example my Spouse visa ends 15 July and I will apply online and pay on 7th July. From the date of application 7th July after can I submit documents dated after like payslip and bank statements till biometric date? Is their any guidance on cut off dates?

And the biometric appointment is their a time limit need to be done within expiry of visa or can I select what is available later?

Bhims1485
United Kingdom

Post by Bhims1485 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:51 pm

Will I get refused visa for showing documents of only 6 months / 26 weeks? With same employer from January 6th to June 6th before that was different employer but same business in which was taken over.

Is it ok the manager to write employment letter as I've been working same business for 3 years but since January changed business name to new employer or only the managing director write letter can he state been working same business 3 years or only from January 6th when he took over?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: FLR M Ext... Payslip & Bank statement Dates.

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:09 pm

Bhims1485 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:48 pm
Example my Spouse visa ends 15 July and I will apply online and pay on 7th July. From the date of application 7th July after can I submit documents dated after like payslip and bank statements till biometric date? Is their any guidance on cut off dates?

And the biometric appointment is their a time limit need to be done within expiry of visa or can I select what is available later?
The date of application is taken as that on which you submitted online application and make payment. Documents dated after application not allowed.

Application must be submitted before expiry of current visa while your biometrics appointment can be after expiry of existing visa.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:46 pm

Bhims1485 wrote:
Is their any guidance on cut off dates?
3.3.8. Where Appendix FM-SE requires the applicant to provide specified evidence relating to a
period which ends with the date of application, that evidence must be dated no earlier
than 28 days before the date of application.
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -ext_1.pdf
Bhims1485 wrote:
During the process of application you will be told about the deadline to enrol your biometrics
Bhims1485 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:51 pm
Will I get refused visa for showing documents of only 6 months / 26 weeks? With same employer from January 6th to June 6th before that was different employer but same business in which was taken over.
No but to avoid any confusion dont attach anything unnecessary named with previous employer
Bhims1485 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:51 pm
Is it ok the manager to write employment letter as I've been working same business for 3 years but since January changed business name to new employer or only the managing director write letter can he state been working same business 3 years or only from January 6th when he took over?
Any competent person in your organization even your line manager can write and issue you the employer letter.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Bhims1485
United Kingdom

Post by Bhims1485 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:17 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:09 pm
Bhims1485 wrote:

The date of application is taken as that on which you submitted online application and make payment. Documents dated after application not allowed.

Application must be submitted before expiry of current visa while your biometrics appointment can be after expiry of existing visa.
Date of last payslip and bank statements have to be on or before the date of submission and payment?
Is their any documents of the application that needs to be printed and signed and uploaded or is that after?

Bhims1485
United Kingdom

Post by Bhims1485 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:49 pm

As I'm paid weekly , I will show 26 weeks payslip or needs to be over 26 weeks to be in category A?

Less then 26 weeks fall into category B right? Where have to show 12 months?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:31 pm

Bhims1485 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:49 pm
As I'm paid weekly , I will show 26 weeks payslip or needs to be over 26 weeks to be in category A?

6months = 26weeks = the number of pay slips you will need to supply as evidence to HO under Category A.

Category B is if you are less than 6months working with current employer but your total earnings in the past 12months I.e. with past + current employer meets up the financial requirements.

Bhims1485
United Kingdom

Post by Bhims1485 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:21 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:31 pm
Bhims1485 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:49 pm

6months = 26weeks = the number of pay slips you will need to supply as evidence to HO under Category A.

Category B is if you are less than 6months working with current employer but your total earnings in the past 12months I.e. with past + current employer meets up the financial requirements.
Thank you very much for your clear advice, appreciated.

Under category B, 25 weeks or less payslip with current employer will I need to show previous employer payslips and bank statements covering 12 months all together? As been paid cash which have not banked fully. Will P45 be sufficient on its own to cover past employer total paid prior to current employer...

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:12 am

Bhims1485 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:21 am
Under category B, 25 weeks or less payslip with current employer will I need to show previous employer payslips and bank statements covering 12 months all together?
yes
Bhims1485 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:21 am
As been paid cash which have not banked fully.
Unbanked cash income could not be counted towards meeting
the financial requirement.

Bhims1485
United Kingdom

Post by Bhims1485 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:09 am

Thanyou.

So I will show 26 weeks payslip and bank statements dated before or on date application submitted and payment made. After that date can upload documents till biometric date right? All documents must be before application submission date.

Does the application form need printing and signed then uploaded? The passport photo get uploaded too?

Has anyone seen information during their application within how many days need to have biometric done after submitting? As I've heard people waiting over a month for appointment? Some saying need appointment within a month of application hence apply around 28 day before expiry of visa?

As long as application is submitted and payment made before expiry of visa it's fine? Like even one or couple days before?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:19 pm

Bhims1485 wrote:
Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:09 am
Thanyou.

So I will show 26 weeks payslip and bank statements dated before or on date application submitted and payment made. After that date can upload documents till biometric date right? All documents must be before application submission date.

Does the application form need printing and signed then uploaded? The passport photo get uploaded too?

Has anyone seen information during their application within how many days need to have biometric done after submitting? As I've heard people waiting over a month for appointment? Some saying need appointment within a month of application hence apply around 28 day before expiry of visa?

As long as application is submitted and payment made before expiry of visa it's fine? Like even one or couple days before?
https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/sopr ... as/FAQ.pdf

Bhims1485
United Kingdom

Post by Bhims1485 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:37 am

Ok thanks so their is no known cut off dates for biometric appointment dates after application submission and payment.

Does not state anything about the online application form being signed, printed and upload? So once the application is submitted only sign will be biometric am I right?

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 am

Bhims1485 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 10:37 am
Does not state anything about the online application form being signed, printed and upload? So once the application is submitted only sign will be biometric am I right?
You don't need to print/sign/upload the application form. The website should have directed you to some consent/declaration forms which do have to be printed, signed and uploaded with the supporting documents.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

Bhims1485
United Kingdom

Post by Bhims1485 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:14 am

Thank you for your cooperation and advice.

With covid 19 full shutdown is being enforced, how will that effect applications especially business being shutdown... Need to claim the government 80 percent job retention scheme through employer? When employer writes letter then mention about covid 19 when business was closed but still have permanent job when reopen? And receiving from scheme or received.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:25 am

Bhims1485 wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:14 am
Thank you for your cooperation and advice.

With covid 19 full shutdown is being enforced, how will that effect applications especially business being shutdown... Need to claim the government 80 percent job retention scheme through employer? When employer writes letter then mention about covid 19 when business was closed but still have permanent job when reopen? And receiving from scheme or received.
With the ongoing pandemic nothing is clear yet. It will take a while to, and the government will come out to define how things will work. We keep eyes and ears open for unfolding development on the government scheme and things generally.

Bhims1485
United Kingdom

FLR M, Cohabitation document dates.

Post by Bhims1485 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:22 pm

Visa expires on 22 July 2020, Looking to apply around 12 July 2020. I wanted to know how to space out the date of Cohabitation letters thanks if you can help? Does it have to be from June(if no documents avail) or May 2020 every 4 months to June/May 2018?

JUNE 20,
MAR 20,
DEC 19,
SEP 19,
JUNE 19,
MAR 19,
DEC 18,
SEP 18,
JUNE 18.

9 pieces joint or individual documents altogether works out?

Appreciate your expertise knowledge thanks.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: FLR M, Cohabitation document dates.

Post by Korekt » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:45 am

Bhims1485 wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:22 pm
Visa expires on 22 July 2020, Looking to apply around 12 July 2020. I wanted to know how to space out the date of Cohabitation letters thanks if you can help? Does it have to be from June(if no documents avail) or May 2020 every 4 months to June/May 2018?

JUNE 20,
MAR 20,
DEC 19,
SEP 19,
JUNE 19,
MAR 19,
DEC 18,
SEP 18,
JUNE 18.

9 pieces joint or individual documents altogether works out?

Appreciate your expertise knowledge thanks.
You can space four and five months.

Up to June or July 2020 should be ok.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

Bhims1485
United Kingdom

Post by Bhims1485 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:07 pm

Are they strict if documents can't be within 3-4 months gap because I have gap of 5-6 months ? I can bridge it if I provide extra document with 1or 2 month gap on some like eg. (5 month gap) Aug to Jan then to May (5months gap), providing extra documents in-between Oct and one in Feb. Problem is getting both our documents between 3-4 month gap addressed to us as most documents are dated arkwardly. Few important documents within 2 month gap.

Which website apply for FLR M thanks, weblink? changed from entry clearance website.

Bhims1485
United Kingdom

Post by Bhims1485 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:47 pm

With bank statements only first page has address will I need to scan all pages back and front for Cohabitation proof? And bank service, information letters the only the first page has address too rest just information, terms and conditions etc. Has anyone provided before with only the address page?

Bhims1485
United Kingdom

Post by Bhims1485 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:24 am

Any help or support will be appreciated thanks?

Bhims1485
United Kingdom

Documents scan & upload, cohabitation Only

Post by Bhims1485 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:11 am

With bank statements only first page has address will I need to scan all pages back and front for Cohabitation proof? And bank service, information letters the only the first page has address too rest just information like terms and conditions etc. Has anyone provided before with only the 1st address page?

Bhims1485
United Kingdom

Re: Documents scan & upload, cohabitation Only

Post by Bhims1485 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:12 am

And for Employment letter been working same business same trading name for 3years same management etc but changed hands to a ltd company new director from January, can the manager state been working for 3 years or only 6 months ?