ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Should I upload DOC on UKVCAS or not ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zzzindagi

When to Apply for ILR - Gaps in Visas.

Post by zzzindagi » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:21 am

Hi

My wife came into the UK in 2013 on a Dependent Visa.

She switched to Spouse Visa Valid from 12 July 2015 to 13 Jan 2018 which was exactly for 30 months.

The second Visa did not start from the date when 1st one was expired.

Issue 06-02-2018 expiring on 30-08-2020.

Please advise me when can she apply for SET-M.

Should I count the gap between visas or not.?

Many Thanks
ZR

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: When to Apply for ILR - Gaps in Visas.

Post by zimba » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:00 am

I assume she applied before visa expiry and got the visa later. Then there is no gap as Section 3C kicked in. She is eligible to apply now
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

zzzindagi

Is Council Tax bill and Tenancy Agreement Compulsory ?

Post by zzzindagi » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:49 am

Dear Members,

I was filling up SET(M) form and they have asked for Council tax bill and Tenancy Agreement.
I have all the other documents to prove everything.

They asked Tenancy Agreement as Evidence of monthly housing cost for accommodation in the UK

Council Tax Bill too.

Please suggest are they mandatory?
Can I skip these documents?

Regards
ZR

zzzindagi

After Paying SET(M) Fee any deadline to upload doc.

Post by zzzindagi » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:07 am

Dear Members,

My wife has already completed 4.11 Years and I don't want to delay her application for few documents that I can upload later but before Biometric appointment.

I am just waiting for the English Language test which is booked on the 28th. Trinity previously sent us an email confirming passing exam and reference number to put into application.

The new online form does not ask for a reference number. This means I will have to wait for the certificate and scan/upload it. Which may take another week and delay my application for 20 days. Although a visa is valid until the end of August, I don't want to delay the application as the next step Biometric may take time.

I am currently at the declaration step on the form and the next step is payment.
What if I pay the fee and then upload documents.
Will I be able to keep uploading the documents until I attend the Biometric appointment.
Any document which may come later I can upload later but before attending the Biometric.

Will this change anything like Date of submission? ( Which I think is Date of payment)
What will happen to 28 days expiry for documents after I pay and immediately upload the documents?
Won't my Bank statement, employer letter, payslip be expired or It just has to be valid only at the time you pay the VISA fee. ( Not at the time of attending Biometric)

Many Thanks
ZR

arjay
United Kingdom

Re: After Paying SET(M) Fee any deadline to upload doc.

Post by arjay » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:22 pm

Once you have submitted your (SET(M)) application online, you can upload your documents at any time before the biometric appointment. (So as there is a delay in getting the biometric appointments means you have lots of time to upload them).

arjay
United Kingdom

Post by arjay » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:36 pm

Sorry, I forgot to add the 28 day time limitation for your financial documents would be dictated by the date of submission of the application. They would need to be within the 28 days before the date of submission of the online application.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Is Council Tax bill and Tenancy Agreement Compulsory ?

Post by zimba » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:45 pm

zzzindagi wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:49 am
Dear Members,

I was filling up SET(M) form and they have asked for Council tax bill and Tenancy Agreement.

They asked Tenancy Agreement as Evidence of monthly housing cost for accommodation in the UK

Council Tax Bill too.

Regards
Those are cohabitation documents. You can supply any document
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

zzzindagi

Post by zzzindagi » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:39 pm

arjay wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:36 pm
Sorry, I forgot to add the 28 day time limitation for your financial documents would be dictated by the date of submission of the application. They would need to be within the 28 days before the date of submission of the online application.
Thanks Arjay,

Date of submission means when you pay the fee online? not the time when you finally submit at UKVCAS.
center.

I am confused about two submissions.
One is that when you pay the fee online.
Second is the one when UKVCAS submit on your behalf.

And please suggest the 28 day time in the following circumstance.

for example My Last payslip 10 June
My Bank statement 12 June
My employer letter 15 June
I paid online fee on 20 June.

Then I start uploading documents most of the documents dated before 20th June ( The date I paid)
Then I received an English test which is dated 30 June and a bill that dated 10 July.

The documents I submit in later dates won't reset my 28 days time ?

Will I have to upload another Payslip, Statement and fresh letter from the employer.?
ZR

zzzindagi

Re: Is Council Tax bill and Tenancy Agreement Compulsory ?

Post by zzzindagi » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:08 am

Zimba wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:45 pm
zzzindagi wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:49 am
Dear Members,

Council Tax Bill too.

Regards
Those are cohabitation documents. You can supply any document
Thanks Zimba,

If I don't tick those 2 options: 1. Evidence of monthly housing cost and 2. Council tax. It does not let me go to the next step. They have mentioned though that you only provide this evidence if you share housing cost, which my wife doesn't share with me. Also, they mentioned that the Council tax bill is optional and even I am not supplying I have to tick it to show that I understood this.
But the big question is on the list of documents they specifically printed that I CONFIRM that I will be supplying the Tenancy Agreement and Council Tax bill.
ZR

zzzindagi

Post by zzzindagi » Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:19 am

arjay wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:36 pm
So it means that I will be okay to submit online form and pay the fee as long as she passes and uploads the certificate before UKVCAS. I am at the declaration step and the next step is a fee and so far they have not asked the certificate pass ID No. Not sure why they have not asked for the number as they asked about Life in the Uk test. May be in "Further Checks" Tab they will mention the checklist of documents and this will be there.
Which means I can submit without an English certificate and book appointment. Pass exam afterwards and upload results before UKVCAS appointment? will this be okay?
ZR

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:12 pm

I repeat that any document can be used. There is no specific requirement

zzzindagi

Should I upload DOC on UKVCAS or not ?

Post by zzzindagi » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:02 pm

I applied on 2nd July for SET(M).
As everyone is receiving email for reusing the previous Biometric. I expect to receive it too.
Should I upload my documents on UKVCAS or just wait and book the appointment first.
I have all the Scans ready and It will take only few minutes for me to upload the documents.
Are the people receiving emails going to send documents direct to UKVI or upload on UKVCAS?
ZR

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Should I upload DOC on UKVCAS or not ?

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:09 pm

Topics merged!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Should I upload DOC on UKVCAS or not ?

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:10 pm

zzzindagi wrote:
Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:02 pm
I applied on 2nd July for SET(M).
As everyone is receiving email for reusing the previous Biometric. I expect to receive it too.
Should I upload my documents on UKVCAS or just wait and book the appointment first.
I have all the Scans ready and It will take only few minutes for me to upload the documents.
Are the people receiving emails going to send documents direct to UKVI or upload on UKVCAS?
No it everyone is receiving the biometric reuse email.

You need to upload your documents until asked to submit in another way, if you are asked.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.