ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU Settlement ILR and Payslips

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cdyz5
Pakistan

EU Settlement ILR and Payslips

Post by cdyz5 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:00 pm

Hi All.

This website is always very helpful for me. I had many immigration issue and always get very useful advise from here since year 2012 :) Thank you all for you support.

Last year i was granted EU settlement (Indefine Leave in the UK). 1 year window is completed and i am planning to apply for citizenship therefore i came here to seek advise from you. I am non-EU family member. I wanted to ask do i have to provide all payslips (I do not have any p60/p45) but from year 2015 to this date always employed no break (continuous 5 year job/however, had once change of job but no gaps). I only have payslips do i have to attach all of them?

in year 2017 to 2018 I had a medical insurance all family member wife and kids (all are EU nationals) do i have to provide this document too?

at the application final page i have these options

* The passport issued by Pakistan for Mr XYZ
*Evidence that you have been in the UK lawfully for your 3 or 5 year qualifying residence period. This should be evidence that you were here as a worker, student, self-employed, self-sufficient, retired or incapacitated person
If you spent some of that time in the UK as a student or as a self-sufficient person, and had comprehensive sickness insurance (CSI), a copy of your sickness insurance policy
*The official transcript or letter for Mr XYZ to prove the level of English language required
Mr XYZ proof of Nationality
You must include your:

passport or EEA national identity card
UK permanent residence card
evidence of freedom from immigration time restrictions

*You must have a permanent residence card before you can apply for citizenship Apply for a permanent residence card.
Current Biometric Residence Permit for Mr xyz
*Proof of living in the UK for Mr xyz for 5 years if applying in your own right or 3 years if applying as the spouse of a British Citizen

*If you are married to, or in a civil partnership with, a British citizen, you must have been in the UK for the past 3 years.

*If you are not married, or in a civil partnership with, a British citizen, you must have been in the UK for the past 5 years.

*If you are an EEA National, you need to include letters from employers, educational establishments or other government departments, indicating your presence in the UK during the relevant 3- or 5-year period.

*If you are a Non-EEA National, you need to include your passport to prove you have lived in the UK for the relevant 3- or 5-year period.

*If you do not have your passport or it was not stamped when you entered the UK, you need to include letters (for example, from your employer or government department) as proof.

*Bank statements or household bills are not suitable proof you have been living in the UK.

Really appreciate for hep in advance as its always helpful here to seek advise.

cdyz5
Pakistan

Re: EU Settlement ILR and Payslips

Post by cdyz5 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:09 pm

please any help

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:58 pm

P60s or employer letters are normally used as residency proof - why don't you have P60s? Employers are obliged to provide these at the end of the tax year. A P60 is the summary of your annual earnings.If you absolutely have to then use pay slips.

You have settled status but why are you being asked for your PR card? Did you select the correct option, i.e. ILR?
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

cdyz5
Pakistan

Post by cdyz5 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:34 pm

Thank you for your reply. I do not have P60 I have lost them put i have pay-slips from 2015 to 2020 and 2xemployer offer letters. I shall also double check the application and make sure i have tick/fill up the right options.
you think i can use payslip as i do not have p60. also shall i attach all the payslips from 2015 to 2020?

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:47 pm

The general advice here is not to use pay slips, however if that's all you have then you need to go with it, unless you can get employers to confirm your jobs with them. You might want to attach a note to explain why you don't have P60s.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

cdyz5
Pakistan

Post by cdyz5 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:54 pm

Thank you for your reply. I can ask my previous employer to give me a letter that i was employed in there. that not an issue. I also have double check my application. but i dont understand why its asking me to provide me

Evidence that you have been in the UK lawfully for your 3 or 5 year qualifying residence period. This should be evidence that you were here as a worker, student, self-employed, self-sufficient, retired or incapacitated person

the reason i am asking i had a SCI in year 2017 to 2018. as my EU partner is a house wife and I am the only one work works full time.

cdyz5
Pakistan

Post by cdyz5 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:02 pm

sorry i meant "If you spent some of that time in the UK as a student or as a self-sufficient person, and had comprehensive sickness insurance (CSI), a copy of your sickness insurance policy"