ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Advice Regarding the taxation !

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cheekyvirgin

Need Advice Regarding the taxation !

Post by cheekyvirgin » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:06 pm

Hi

I need some advice regarding the sorting out my tax.

I left my previous company on April 2008 and then i got a new better job and working since June 26th with them as a sub-contractor ( self employed). Mean they are not deducting any tax which i need to sort out.

My previous company was deducting all my taxes and National insurance number and i have got my P60 with me now.

So now i am sending my documents to home office to apply for my wife visa and need to know how can i sort out recent taxation for the new job because one accountant told me that i have to file my tax credit in January 2009 so do not need to worry at this time.

I need advice if i send my P60 from the previous job and explain them for the new job nature regarding taxation, and also they paying me directly in to my account so home office can check i am still working with the company and getting regular wages.

Please advice me regarding that.

Cheers

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:27 pm

Do not make this more complicated.
For the spouse visa, you show your P60 for up to april of this year
Then you show whatever contracts, invoices and bank statements of invoices paid or payments for your self employed work.
This proves your ability to support your wife.
Taxation is a separate issue for you to sort out later

softmind82

Post by softmind82 » Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:28 pm

republique wrote:Do not make this more complicated.
For the spouse visa, you show your P60 for up to april of this year
Then you show whatever contracts, invoices and bank statements of invoices paid or payments for your self employed work.
This proves your ability to support your wife.
Taxation is a separate issue for you to sort out later
Thanks for your message.

Well you are absolutely right that what i was thinking but i must need to write cover letter explaining home office regarding the self employment etc.

Could you please help me what should i write to them regarding the current job etc and obviously tax return etc.

I really appreciate your help.

Cheers