ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application - Home Office contact details

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

die_hard

ILR application - Home Office contact details

Post by die_hard » Mon Jun 22, 2020 12:52 am

Hi,

Submitted my wife's application on 30th Dec 2019 - standard application, followed by biometrics on 22nd Jan 2020. Though we submitted the application through solicitor, the application is a straight forward application.

It is now almost six months since we submitted the application, but haven't heard anything yet from the Home Office. I have chased the solicitor, but they have asked to wait as the application is still within Home Office's six months processing time.

I am aware due to Covid-19, the Home Office are processing the applications slower than usual, however I see from the timeline thread that some of the standard applications submitted in Feb/March/April have already got decisions.

I would like to know if there are any contact details of the Home Office that I can use to get in touch with them to ask about the status of the application ?

Thanks.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR application - Home Office contact details

Post by zimba » Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:25 am

You do not get to determine if an application is straightforward or not. That is not up to you. Some applications raise complex issues and may require further checks. You must wait to hear back as it can take up to 6 months. Contacting UKVI probably gets you the same response.

Here are their details: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside- ... -to-remain
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice