ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependents of a family visa (FLR)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Michelle0507

Dependents of a family visa (FLR)

Post by Michelle0507 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:28 am

Dear members and gurus,

I had a pending FLR (M) visa along with my son, who is my dependent in the application. My partner has an ILR visa. Recently I applied for Long Residence, as I reached my 10 years living legally in the UK. I am wondering what is going to happen to my son's pending visa from FLR visa? For my long residence visa, I could not include my son as a dependent. IS he going to get his Family Visa even though my application for Family visa is dropped? I would like to thank you very much for your attention in this matter.

Kind regards,

Shell

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Dependents of a family visa (FLR)

Post by CR001 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:19 am

You have already been advised what to do in your ilr topic!

https://www.immigrationboards.com/indef ... l#p1907620
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Michelle0507

Post by Michelle0507 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:54 am

Dear CR001,

Thank you very much. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to apply for my son at the moment. That is why I am wondering what is going to happen to his visa. I am very curious to know what is gonna happen. We can apply later if his visa situation is alright at the moment.

Could you please answer my question. The situation is different. That is why I am asking.

Michelle0507

Post by Michelle0507 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:41 am

Dear members,

Could anyone answer my question?

I had a pending FLR (M) visa along with my son, who is my dependent in the application. My partner has an ILR visa. Recently I applied for Long Residence, as I reached my 10 years living legally in the UK. I am wondering what is going to happen to my son's pending visa from FLR visa? For my long residence visa, I could not include my son as a dependent. IS he going to get his Family Visa even though my application for Family visa is dropped? I would like to thank you very much for your attention in this matter.

I cannot afford to apply for my son again at the moment.

Your reply will help me a lot please.

Thank you

Shell