ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (O)to ILR WandSContingencyCaseworkDocumentReturn

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gc362952246
China

Set (O)to ILR WandSContingencyCaseworkDocumentReturn

Post by gc362952246 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:29 am

Hi all

I got an email this morning from WS team asking me for documents.Listed below:

1.Current employer letter
2. Full list of absences from the United Kingdom during the qualifying 5 year period
3. Personal bank statement dated within 28 days of application date confirming latest pay (not required for Minister of Religion applications)
4. Payslip to correspond with above bank statement (not required for Minister of Religion applications)
5. Police Registration Certificate (If you were asked to register with the police on your previous grant of leave)
6. Confirmation if you sat a Life in the UK test prior to 21st March 2020 and if so provide the test reference number

I am tier 2 g to ilr, in theory I should need to provide more documents than above, i.e. English / degree certificate and previous passports but they are not mentioned at all.

May I ask if I should send it anyway or just hold back?

Thanks very much for your help in advance

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: Set (O)to ILR WandSContingencyCaseworkDocumentReturn

Post by poper » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:55 am

Do send whatever document is required for your ILR along with what they have asked for in their list. The list from HO appears a generic list
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

gc362952246
China

Re: Set (O)to ILR WandSContingencyCaseworkDocumentReturn

Post by gc362952246 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:43 pm

poper wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:55 am
Do send whatever document is required for your ILR along with what they have asked for in their list. The list from HO appears a generic list
Great, thank you Poper