ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Cancellation Request Time

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

freddiekeller
England

Cancellation Request Time

Post by freddiekeller » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:18 pm

Dear All,

Do you know how long cancellation requests for natural. take to go through?

Moreover, is it OK for me to submit a new application while my cancellation for the old one is being processed? From 4th July 2015 till Sep I went on a long holiday so I am in a rush to submit, as I otherwise would not be in the UK at the beginning of qualifying period until the autumn.

Finally, do you know if I have done the right procedure? I cancelled using the gov.uk/cancel-visa "Inside UK" option, and I only quoted my Payment Reference Number, not any other numbers e.g. application reference number, because the form did not ask for them.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Best wishes,

Freddie

freddiekeller
England

Re: Cancellation Request Time

Post by freddiekeller » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:46 pm

Bumping this thread - kindly point out to me if I am violating the forum rules by doing so