ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 supporting evidences

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JAQ9509
Newly Registered

Tier 1 supporting evidences

Post by JAQ9509 » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:24 am

Hi,

I am in the process of collating evidences to support my WP=> PBS application. I am planning to submit the following documents for each of the attribute requirement for my application.

Age => Passport
Qualification & English Language => Original degree certificate
Previous earnings & united kingdome experience => a. payslips b personal bank statements
Maintenance => Personal bank statements

It really seem to be straightforward as overall I am only providing 5 diffrent documents i.e. Passport, degree certificate, payslips, bank statement x 2.

I would really appreciate of somebody confirm that this is really all or am I missing something?

cheers,
jaq
Regards,
Amir

saurabh_gyl

Re: Tier 1 supporting evidences

Post by saurabh_gyl » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:41 am

JAQ9509 wrote: I would really appreciate of somebody confirm that this is really all or am I missing something?
What u have mentioned are the mandatory docs mentioned by UKBA. If you go through forum you'll find other things that you can submit to support your application.
Regards,
Saurabh