ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation in process while received an email

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

issi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Naturalisation in process while received an email

Post by issi » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:09 am

Hi,
I have applied for my naturalisation and received an email from HO saying that.

1. Please provide original P60’s for the last 5 years to confirm your periods of employment.

2.You have submitted a copy of your bank statement. However, we require original copies, therefore please provide your original bank statements from 1 December 2019 onwards.
3. You have stated you have been employed at xxxxx since 2019. The bank statement you have provided does not confirm you are in receipt of income from your employer. So we can proceed with your application please provide wage slips from December 2019.
My question is that I have only got the last four years P60’s so what should I do with that?
Secondly my payment of method is cash in my wage slips, what that be a problem?
Should I write a letter to the caseworker to explain things or simply send them what I have with me?

Thanks in advance

secret.simon

Re: Naturalisation in process while received an email

Post by secret.simon » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:28 am

Please continue in your existing topic.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.