ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Few Doubts reg Tier1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ghostsweeper
Newly Registered

Few Doubts reg Tier1

Post by ghostsweeper » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:34 pm

Hello All,

Recently i submitted my Tier1 application. I got the information from my company where i worked, he told me that BHC had called them asking abt my personal details and my work, he mentioned the same but in the salary he gave approx like if my salary was 6000/-, he told BHC its around 5000 to 6000, i mean to say not specific...so will it cause any problem in my application. Also the call has come so will they call againg to verify or visit my company.
Also I had mentioned in the cover letter the address for Durham UK, but i callled up today in Bangalore they say it is processed in Mumbai BHC and not Uk..
Please help to resolve my query i am very confused

vtaneja

Post by vtaneja » Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:43 am

Hi ghostsweeper,

Generally, its a company policy not to disclose the exact salary of an employee.

I dont think you need to worry about anything. Integra had called my company as well, and my HR manager confirmed everything but my salary, saying that it was confidential.

I still got my Visa, approved for 3 years.

Cheers

ghostsweeper
Newly Registered

Post by ghostsweeper » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:03 am

Hi vtaneja,

Thanks for your reply,,,happy to know that it wud not be an issue.
But wanna ask, will they call again to my company and ask for further details pertaining to my application and also will they visit my company..?
Since i have applied from mumbai how much will it take and is the application processed in Mumbai itself or Sheffield UK

Regards