ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Business Overview and Employee Job Description for 50k ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Business Overview and Employee Job Description for 50k ILR

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:43 pm

Shaaz2029 wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:19 pm
I read it but could not understand.
If it is not in the guide it is not mandatory, you do not send it :? :? :? :? :?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Shaaz2029

Post by Shaaz2029 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:37 am

Thank you Zimba
Your valuable opinion matters a lot. A lot of members including myself always look for your advice.
Many thanks once again.

mkhan83
Ireland

Post by mkhan83 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:10 am

Business overview and employees job description is clearly mentioned in the TIER1 policy guidance.
If you are uploading documents on UKVCAS website then you must upload these documents
If HO is asking to send documents through email then you must provide what has been asked in the email
If email says provide company overview and employees job description then you must provide these documents in the email
If email doesn't ask to provide company overview and employees job description then you don't need to send in the email

Shaaz2029

Post by Shaaz2029 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:42 pm

Thank you mkhan83

It makes sense. But people have received emails from HO asking them some documents which they have already sent as part of previous application. I think their HO emails are generic and only relevant documents should be sent. What you think ?

mkhan83
Ireland

Post by mkhan83 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:11 pm

I would suggest you to BE ON SAFE SIDE, send whatever they are asking
I hope, they (HO) will sort out which document is relevant to your application at later stage
There are some applicants who got approval recently. You can ask them did they send all documents what HO asked in the email or did they send only relevant documents

Shaaz2029

Post by Shaaz2029 » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:20 pm

Fair point
Thank you