ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T2G ILR route - set(o) form salary question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Timeless
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

T2G ILR route - set(o) form salary question

Post by Timeless » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:31 am

Hello all,

I am going to apply ILR this month but just found a question regarding salary info when filling the set (o) form.

Due to Covid-19, I am now temporarily working 80% normal working hour (28 hrs per week) and get 80% normal salary - quite sure it is in line with home office guidance and has been reported properly. So when filling set (o), shall I put in the temporary salary / working hour figure or the original ones?

Employer letter has stated original salary as well as temporary salary.

Thank you very much.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: T2G ILR route - set(o) form salary question

Post by zimba » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:47 pm

You should put your current salary. If your salary is below the SOC or the min threshold required you will be refused ILR. There is no relaxation of the rules for ILR as far as I know.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Timeless
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Timeless » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:20 pm

Thanks Zimba. My salary is still way above the threshold after cut, which I think it should be fine. I was worrying if i put 28 hours per week in the application form, will that cause any problem.

Timeless
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Timeless » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:06 am

Zimba wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:47 pm
You should put your current salary. If your salary is below the SOC or the min threshold required you will be refused ILR. There is no relaxation of the rules for ILR as far as I know.
Many thanks Zimba. My salary after cut is still above the threshold. Does it matter to put in 28 hours per week in the form which does not look like a full time job....

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:22 pm

No. You can claim up to 48 hours per week or less.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Timeless
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Timeless » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:38 pm

Zimba wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:22 pm
No. You can claim up to 48 hours per week or less.
Thank you so much. I will then go with my discounted salary.