ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (O)_Financial support question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anavuhb
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Set (O)_Financial support question

Post by anavuhb » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:49 pm

Hello please suggest me on the above..

anavuhb
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by anavuhb » Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:27 am

My salary got credited on 20th of June and bank statement will be generated only on 14th July which reflects this June salary.
Hence, I requested the bank, for bank statement on 3rd July which shows my June salary. But the bank statement is generated between 14th June to 3rd July (Not whole month).
Is this statement ok or should it be for a complete one calendar month ( 3rd June to 3rd July ) ?

Should I wait for until 14th July when the bank statement reflects June salary and then submit the application?

I was planning to submit this application today, but because of this question I am stuck now.

Kindly advise please. I am now confused.
Sorry had to repost this because of a typo error.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:50 pm

anavuhb wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:27 am
My salary got credited on 20th of June and bank statement will be generated only on 14th July which reflects this June salary.
Hence, I requested the bank, for bank statement on 3rd July which shows my June salary. But the bank statement is generated between 14th June to 3rd July (Not whole month).
Is this statement ok or should it be for a complete one calendar month ( 3rd June to 3rd July ) ?

Should I wait for until 14th July when the bank statement reflects June salary and then submit the application?

I was planning to submit this application today, but because of this question I am stuck now.

Kindly advise please. I am now confused.
Sorry had to repost this because of a typo error.
You simply need to show that the salary was deposited
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

anavuhb
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by anavuhb » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:57 pm

Thank you so much for your prompt response. I will submit my application.